Hello from Michigan

• Thread starter Down4Dabs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Down4Dabs

Down4Dabs

Hey all... my name is Dan, I am 27 years old. My dad and I are in the process of building our first grow room. We are probably 90% "done" (with our current setup, large expansion in future plans) , and actually JUST officially started running last night with the addition of some clones.

If you would have asked me 5 years ago if I would be 50/50 on a grow op with my Dad, I might have slapped you.... hahaha.

Up until only a couple years ago, my enjoyment of weed and my parents knowledge of such, was a very unspoken, under the rug thing.

Since we all came to the realization that we are all adults, and its not a Parent/child (makes me laugh to put it in perspective) good/bad, right/wrong kinda thing, my relationship with my parents has became so much closer and open. I feel I have a closer/stronger relationship with my dad now, than I did ever before.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Awesome you can enjoy such things with your pops. Welcome aboard

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey all... my name is Dan, I am 27 years old. My dad and I are in the process of building our first grow room. We are probably 90% "done" (with our current setup, large expansion in future plans) , and actually JUST officially started running last night with the addition of some clones.

If you would have asked me 5 years ago if I would be 50/50 on a grow op with my Dad, I might have slapped you.... hahaha.

Up until only a couple years ago, my enjoyment of weed and my parents knowledge of such, was a very unspoken, under the rug thing.

Since we all came to the realization that we are all adults, and its not a Parent/child (makes me laugh to put it in perspective) good/bad, right/wrong kinda thing, my relationship with my parents has became so much closer and open. I feel I have a closer/stronger relationship with my dad now, than I did ever before.
Jealous bro. Welcome to the farm. I'll stick around. Good luck!

soserthc1

soserthc1

welcome to the farm , what i wouldn't give to a be able to get in this game in my 20's - that this and over grow the planet ...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm fellow Michigan grower. This is a great place full of awesome people....you will enjoy it here.

If you need anything just holler ~SMF~

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Great story. Our son will be 18 soon and off to college. H'es known we smoke herb since he was 5 yrs old when we sat him down and explained the TRUTH to him. Hes not a smoker and not sure if he ever will, but will be of voting age soon and does 100% support medical cannabis and the need for decriminalization for rec. purposes. Sooo many hypocrite parents out there that I know personally that tell their kids weeds baaaad, but then when the kiddies go to bed there they are hiding out in there garage getting baked...so ridiculous and unneeded...just be honest with your kids, they will be much better for it later. Sorry for the rant...I'm stoned lol.

Welcome to the Farm D4D. MGG

Canappa

Canappa

"Like Father and son we do it all" Welcome to the farm, get ready for another polar blast next week. I hate the below zero temps..but my room is loving the cool temp.

Down4Dabs

Down4Dabs

Thanks... Everyone! For the warm welcomes. I am flooding my brain with as much as I can learn right now. I don't expect to become a professional overnight, or ever for that matter. I just want to get to a point where I know WHAT I am doing, and can have a successful grow with my dad.

My Dad and I share alot of passions, Racing, Cars, Engines, and SOME music, lol. But we are two very different people, he is a very stern, down to earth, no BS kinda guy, and I am a Jokester. haha. But with this project, we can both settle into it and give it a 100% go.

Right now, I am trying to educate myself on water and nutes, specifically. We are both trying to learn the entire spectrum of growing, but there are a few topics that he understands better, and a few that I do. Water and Nutes are my subject matter...

Anybody have a good recommendation of a thread, or page I should check out directly related to Water? Right now I am reading 'Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Growers Bible' by Jorge Cervantes and I also have 'The Cannabis Grow Bible' by Greg Green. That is my study material currently.

Canappa

Canappa

Thanks... Everyone! For the warm welcomes. I am flooding my brain with as much as I can learn right now. I don't expect to become a professional overnight, or ever for that matter. I just want to get to a point where I know WHAT I am doing, and can have a successful grow with my dad.

My Dad and I share alot of passions, Racing, Cars, Engines, and SOME music, lol. But we are two very different people, he is a very stern, down to earth, no BS kinda guy, and I am a Jokester. haha. But with this project, we can both settle into it and give it a 100% go.

Right now, I am trying to educate myself on water and nutes, specifically. We are both trying to learn the entire spectrum of growing, but there are a few topics that he understands better, and a few that I do. Water and Nutes are my subject matter...

Anybody have a good recommendation of a thread, or page I should check out directly related to Water? Right now I am reading 'Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Growers Bible' by Jorge Cervantes and I also have 'The Cannabis Grow Bible' by Greg Green. That is my study material currently.

Check out my system you might like it it your into water https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-200-00-nft-rain-gutter-system.60308/

shawnskush

shawnskush

Check out all of @JACKMAYOFFER s threads dude drops a ton of knowledge

Drifting13

Drifting13

Pull up a chair and sit a while, Down4Dabs. Welcome to the Farm.

bigdawg

bigdawg

my dad flushed my bag down the toilet and beat me for an hour...your a lucky dude!! the pride you will feel smoking that first bomb joint with your old man will be bad ass!!

chikken

chikken

welcome to the farm. my son is 24 and he and I grow together and smoke together, we love it. you guys will have a great time with it, enjoy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom