Hello From Michigan!

• Thread starter Bmass8112
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bmass8112

Hello! I am new to growing ... I recently bought a "Big Boy" Ebb & flow hydroponic system. I will be running two 1000 watt lights. I have two carbon scrubbers to help with the smell. I have a sealed grow room with ventilation going both in and out. I am going to be running a dehumidifier, as well as fans. I'm definitely going into this not knowing much, other than a lot of online research. I'm still unsure of which nutrients I'm going to be using, but I would like something that is an easy two part A&B. I'm thinking of going with Advanced Nutrients ph perfect, because I'm not experienced in ph yet. Any tips would be much appreciated, as I know that I am going to have a lot of trial and error with my first grow.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Welcome to the farm.

Those 2 1000 lights will throw off a ton of heat. What is your cooling/ac plans? If your running a sealed room, there really isn't a need for an intake and exhaust set up. I'd just scrub the in room air and run co2. But deffinately going to need an ac to combat the heat. The deheuy is also going to heat the room up quite a bit.

Post some pics if you like. We're always willing to help.

Almost forgot, what part of MI are you from? I'm in SE.

B

Bmass8112

Thanks for the advice! I am currently germinating Acapulco gold, White widow x Big bud, White widow, Royal queen, Crystal fruity kush, and Mephisto Ripleys OG. I wanted to do some variety. I do have ac hooked up as well, but it does stay much cooler in my basement grow room. My room is about 15x12. I haven't put all of my equipment together yet, as we just got the room itself finished. I have lights hung, carbon filters, and exhaust ducting. I have 3 plants in soil and pots under a light right now just to kind of get the feel of things. Hope to have my hydroponic system set up in the next few days though. Any recommendations on nutrients for a first hydroponic grow? Oh and by the way I am in West Michigan

B

Bmass8112

IMG 20170501 175130

IMG 20170501 224708
B

Bmass8112

Those are the first three ladies I have ever grown. As I said Im just trying to get the feel of things.

Top Bottom