Hello from Moe.Red

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey everyone. Been lurking. Started posting. Probably came off as a noob idiot with big opinions based on google fu. Wanted to try to lend some cred to my posts, best way I could think of was to make a vid. I use a gopro on my head a lot for documentation, so since I'm all set up why not?

This will say it all better than I can with words.

First tent = VEG
Second tent = Mothers
Third tent = Drying racks
Fourth tent = 4x8x8 "LED" Flower tent
Fifth tent = 4x8x8 "HID" Flower tent

One thing that I necessarily omitted is the Column I have at my other shop for Chromatography. I use that to separate out the concentrate into the individual cannabinoids as nearly the final step in making medicine. If people want to learn about that, I'll grab some vid next time I do it.

I am an engineer by training, first Electrical then Software. I love Chemistry and learning. Love toys. Love the scientific method. I'd like to wipe out some of the song lyrics clogging my brain from the 70s and 80s and reuse the relinquished RAM to learn more about the Chemistry of Cannabis.

Everything you see is legal and above board. I truly follow the spirit of the law in my state where it is legal to grow cannabis for health reasons. My wife is my primary motivating force for starting all this - to help find her relief - but now I have fallen in love with the giant puzzle that is cannabis and spend a fair amount of time studying, testing, and generally coloring outside the lines of what normal people do.

I'm happy to share what I have and what I know. Looking for an online community that feels the same and challenges me to improve my game.

I am always open to constructive criticism, If I make a mistake and you know better, I'm all ears. A lot of you have been doing this a lot longer than I have. That said, I tend to discount anecdotal evidence. For me, its 100% about the science.

Hope to see you around.

Red

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey everyone. Been lurking. Started posting. Probably came off as a noob idiot with big opinions based on google fu. Wanted to try to lend some cred to my posts, best way I could think of was to make a vid. I use a gopro on my head a lot for documentation, so since I'm all set up why not?

This will say it all better than I can with words. Plus I don't love typing - too much like paperwork to me.

First tent = VEG
Second tent = Mothers

One thing that I necessarily omitted is the Column I have at my other shop for Chromatography. I use that to separate out the concentrate into the individual cannabinoids as nearly the final step in making medicine. If people want to learn about that, I'll grab some vid next time I do it.

I am an engineer by training, first Electrical then Software. I love Chemistry and learning. Love toys. Love the scientific method. I'd like to wipe out some of the song lyrics clogging my brain from the 70s and 80s and reuse the relinquished RAM to learn more about the Chemistry of Cannabis.

Everything you see is legal and above board. I truly follow the spirit of the law in my state where it is legal to grow cannabis for health reasons. My wife is my primary motivating force for starting all this - to help find her relief - but now I have fallen in love with the giant puzzle that is cannabis and spend a fair amount of time studying, testing, and generally coloring outside the lines of what normal people do.

I'm happy to share what I have and what I know. Looking for an online community that feels the same and challenges me to improve my game.

I am always open to constructive criticism, If I make a mistake and you know better, I'm all ears. A lot of you have been doing this a lot longer than I have. That said, I tend to discount anecdotal evidence. For me, its 100% about the science.

Hope to see you around.

Red
Welcome aboard Red! Love how ya jump right in. Lots of great info, growers and discussions here which really helps the community. We dont all always agree but thats the best part and for the most part it's usually very civil. Think your gonna be a great addition to the community.

amekins

amekins

This will say it all better than I can with words. Plus I don't love typing - too much like paperwork to me.

First tent = VEG
Second tent = Mothers

Hope to see you around.

Red
Welcome, Moe! I look forward to your updates.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

This is the column for Chromatography that did not make it in the video.

With this, concentrate can be separated out by its molecular polarity, meaning that you can have 99% pure cannabinoids individually as the end product.

IMG 2148

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is the column for Chromatography that did not make it in the video.

With this, concentrate can be separated out by its molecular polarity, meaning that you can have 99% pure cannabinoids individually as the end product.

View attachment 1046662
I'm so envious... your room is like a dream full of toys. I would be a hermit.

Do you happen to have tinkered with tissue samples?

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Well if you need an adopted son in his later yrs just shout... willing to live in the basement lol.
You know, I was already planning to ask if I could assist in software QA and clinical research as I have experience in both. And I’m a pretty stellar cook and baker. 😂

These two are better qualified but I’ll cut your grass and wash your car!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you lived closer I'd take you up on that. I have so much left to learn I could use a basement buddy to grow while I work on what's next! All these tools make it pretty fun to putter around, not gonna lie.
I can imagine. And if your like me I learn one thing then its on to the next... I have a sick obsession of learning.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

You know, I was already planning to ask if I could assist in software QA and clinical research as I have experience in both. And I’m a pretty stellar cook and baker. 😂
Not sure if you are kidding, but clinical research skills are needed.

If you are serious, I'd be interested in your thoughts on my protocols, or rather how you would approach? I imagine there is a private messaging system on this forum although I haven't used it yet cause I'm a noob. If you can find it, hit me up.

amekins

amekins

Not sure if you are kidding, but clinical research skills are needed.

If you are serious, I'd be interested in your thoughts on my protocols, or rather how you would approach? I imagine there is a private messaging system on this forum although I haven't used it yet cause I'm a noob. If you can find it, hit me up.
I sent you a private/direct message (little arrow indicator) with a little more info.

Cracken

Cracken

welcome, that is a very impressive setup. i look forward to watching you spread, some of the knowledge you have to offer. Myself, i am nothing more then a farmer who enjoys growing plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom