Hello from Northern Michigan

• Thread starter Brian804
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Brian804

Hello all. Occasional lurker, first time poster. Haven't really grown much yet (although I do have what I believe to be a dwarfed auto flowering right now). Decided to try my hand at growing indoors. I'm pretty much as lo-fi as you can get and still grow decent stuff - hopefully (tent, light, timer, small fan). Been reading some good info here, looking forward to learning more.

At any rate, I'll post up more pics in one of the grow forums, but here's a teaser...

Hello from northern michigan

B

Brian804

Looking good, welcome!

What you growing there?
Thanks!

That's a CBD Haze S1 Auto from Jean-O's Genetics, a 'local', 'small-time' Michigan 'seedbank'. More pics and info over in the Grow Diaries area.

cpurola

cpurola

Hey there fellow Michigander! I've grown a fair number of Autos since 2019 (first legal year).
Yours looks so cute, like a sampler! 🙂

B

Brian804

Hey there fellow Michigander! I've grown a fair number of Autos since 2019 (first legal year).
Yours looks so cute, like a sampler! 🙂
She's a cutie indeed, thanks. I was actually just looking at her, she's wider than she is tall. 13" and about 6 1/4". I know she won't amount to much at all, but she's too cute to dump. I've got a photo coming up behind her, so I'm just letting it ride until I can focus my attention on that one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom