hello from NY

• Thread starter bmvortex81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bmvortex81

bmvortex81

hi everyone noob here from ny obvi lol grew up smokin been outa the game for some time now, never grew it just smoked it and done extra curricular activitys but that all changed 10 yrs ago when i met my wife and she said u quit ur shit straighten up or u not gettin with me. well long story short i quit but here were r 10 yrs later married 2kids and wifey 3 car accidents later and a disease called p.o.t.s syndrome (its a heart problem) and me a semi truck accident and car accident that left me diisabled due to brain aneurysm, so our luck is fuckin fantastic lmao so i convinced her to go this route because convental meds just dont cut it ya know? i have been researchin dwc growin and have started growing this way. so were gonna see how my first grow goes and go from there im usin some beans i got from my bro and he usally has mid grade stuff then also got some beans from unkown plant i ran across on stateland 5 years ago and just harvested the leaf for brownies lmao and strangley them r poppin before the others?? lol so theres my intro any info or advice for 1st time grower would b appreciated ty everyone

ZONER

ZONER

EX NY'ER moved out one year ago.... Welcome to the farm BMV....great folks n tons of info....search the forums Bro, great place to start.

Kushwick

Kushwick

Hopefully we get some type of mmj out here this year. Welcome to the farm nice to see fellow new yorkers on the boards.

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

ty ty everyone i feel loved lol well off on my first grow 9 days in 7 out of 9 popped doing good gettin my ph metter and tds meter in shortly ( since wifey finally gave me an allowence) lmao i keep trying to tell her this will benifit her more then me but its not flying lol will throw up a pic after tonight!!

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

10 days in and here are my babies thusfar, looking pretty good imo what yall think?

DSCN0667
DSCN0669
DSCN0670

Latest posts

Top Bottom