Hello from o-hi-o

• Thread starter tommyboi_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tommyboi_420

Hi my name is Tommy and I have been lurking around this site here and there and finally decided to join. I have educated myself for sometime on growing by reading, watching dvds(mostly on hydro) I haven't been a smoker in many years but due to my health ive rediscovered this awesome plant!!!(Thanks to my baby, my wife and partner in crime...Annette)<--- POTHEAD!!! LOL I take vicodin,pecocet and many other "LEGAL" narcotics for pain but have learned that ganja is the best medicine for me, so have finally decided to put all my knowledge(and hopfuly get some help from people on here) to the test and become a grower myself like some of the awesome people on this site I have read and reread many of these peoples posts/threads and have learned so much!!!!So for any newbie reading this post the knowledge is here just have patience and you will find it.Keep a look out for my closet journal hopefully starting this weekend.Well, thats it for now be safe be stoned...Tommy :hi

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi tommyboi_420 welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

D

d-linegroupie

Welcome to the farm Tommy :hi ...And good luck with your first grow of some proper medicine! :smoke

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm tommy :hi

D

drpressure600

welcome to the farm indeed . .

welcome tommy . .

Top Bottom