Hello from Oregon

• Thread starter Darktoast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darktoast

Darktoast

Greetings farmers!

I have been lurking and reading here for a bit. I admire the high level of knowledge some of the posters here have attained.

I want the opportunity to participate in the auctions on this site, so I took the opportunity to register and start posting.

Oregon, as you probably know, has a medical marijuana program. They grow some fantastic bud in this state. I am looking into becoming a caregiver for some cardholders.

It has been a few years since I did any horticulture, and I am pleased and surprised at how far the technology has come. I have really been enjoying the journal being kept by Texas Kid. I am seriously considering using the undercurrent system for my next project.

Nice to meet ya,

DT

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi Darktoast, Welcome to the Farm. That UC system is awesome. Peace

Y

yosemitysam

welcome, this is a great place lots of helpful members here on the farm

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Welcome ..SMoke freely..and good luck on the Auctions..What strains are ya looking at? Gotta Grow..take care and be safe

daRube

daRube

Hey DT another Oregonian rookie here. I've just joined after lurking around myself.. Of the 5-6 forums I've been on this one seems the most serious about helping the grower (and getting rid of trolls)..

Rube

Latest posts

Top Bottom