Hello from Pennsylvania

• Thread starter Transgressor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi everyone, after lurking on many other sites and this one I found the Farm Community to be much more mature and relevant about our hobby. I have read quite a bit on this site and have found when breeders start talking it looks more like a math formula than a paragraph. I hope I can someday understand what they are saying. I am new to forums and posting so please be patient with me as I may make some mistakes.
Peace and Love to all.

K

KushMaster707

so much info on this site bro you nailed it, almost any and everything you need to know about cultivation can be found right under your nose here. have a good one

T

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the welcome darkside and KushMaster, and you are right KM, I have read Cervantes and Rosenthal and probably a dozen more books, but this site seems to have it all and then some. You have a really great community here. I never had the rocks to grow before but now with all the info available I want take control of what I consume and hopefully get some variety.

T

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the welcome Von, cocoJoe and Organickat. Loving this site....have a lot of catching up to do. Soooo much knowledge.
Peace

T

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the welcome muncho and ismokepot,
I have been reading a lot on the farm and every time I come across a post from ismokepot I get this big ass grin on my face and a small chuckle from your avatar-love it bro! Big Stooge fan. Thanks for the many laughs.

I

ismokepot

Three Stooges were always big in the Philly area....... I remember watching them growing up on Channel 29 for many years. Even in my old age I still watch them on DVD when i have time. Glad to have you aboard- it's a great place for knowledge!

T

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks reborn,
I see you are new to the farm also, great site, A ton of great info here, and the people are very helpful.
peace

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome home you have found a good place:afroweed:

S

sunsimulator

sun2: HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE FARM <<<

ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO FOR YA << IM A PM AWAY!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Welcome brother! Glad to have ya. U need anything just shoot me a pm :sun2:

TK

T

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sly, Sun, TK and hubcap, thanks for the welcome and thanks to all you guys with the offer of help, that is very generous of you and really makes me feel welcome.
peace

Top Bottom