Hello from Portland Oregon

• Thread starter Smokey503ski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

Sorry to break it to you homes. But there are ZERO legal dispensaries in Washington. Also I believe you can only grow for 1 patient in Washington. Oregon you can grow for 4 and are allowed to carry more meds.
Are you kidding me about what is good about having 18 plants below 12 inches.
Let me break it down to ya...Ya got a total of 24 plants. You dont have to put 6 in flower. You can put 2 plants in flower, 2.5 weeks 2 more. 2.5 weeks 2 more. During that time the others in veg are ready to go in flower. You can grow monsters this way. When I first got my card I was only growing for myself. Growing this way I was pulling down 1.5 pounds average per 2 plants every 2.5 weeks. So this way of growing in 60 days you can harvest 4.5 pounds on average and not have to wait for your veg plants to catch up. You can pull 15 plants at one time and get that for sure, but where is your back up?
Besides 1.5 pounds every 2.5 weeks was plenty for me.

Now do this math. Each grower can grow for 4 people totaling 24 plants in flower and 72 plants in veg. Imagine pulling 4.5 pounds every 2.5 weeks that equals around 14 pounds per 60 day harvest.
I think I will stay in Oregon to grow.

I was directing that comment for LOST because of the system he uses. I didn't say for everyone... and look around at the threads on here with undercurrent and DD... people are pulling a lot more then 4.5 in sixty days for one card??? but thats cool you have your growing style and I have mine, its all preference man... I like how people are so quick so jump down peoples throats people need to relax.

L

Lost

I would need a warehouse to flower 24 plants my grow style, lol.. Im doing 8 this run :)

L

Lost

Even 18 in flower at one time is not bad. Say you grow some low yielding 2 pounders, thats 30 pounds plus. If you can veg at the same time they your golden!

C

crossouttheiis

haha yeah i tried out the mpb four of them and now switching up my spot to washington to run an undercurrent :) good luck everyone and happy growing

C

crossouttheiis

Whats up fellow farmers. My name is Smokey I am 34 year old male that has a lazy wife and 2 kids. I grow legaly in Portland Oregon per OMMP.
I have been growing for the last 15 years in many ways trying to find what best works for me.
I currently grow in Coco using House and Garden Coco nutes. There full line and loving it.
My first ever grow was a learning lesson. We grew in the top floor of the Crust Palace we called it. We grew in Gutters running NFT. We did not know what the hell we were doiing then. We let the plants veg for 45 days.
Well half way thru flower I came home to find a flood, the walls and ceiling were coming off. What happened is the plants got too big and stretched the gutters too wide and pumped the whole res of water out and onto the floor. What a mess and job to fix. We did have a good harvest for our first time.
Now I have learned my lesson. Never grow hydro in a upper level house.
Anyway it is good to be here and reading and learning.

I have a good strain stock and am willing to help people out in the Portland area that have there cards.

I am currently growing Genesis 1:29's Blackberry and his Shishkaberry cuts. He is not the breeder but the person that brought them to our community.

After being on here my one dream clone to get is the Tahoe OG Kush. That is nowhere in the Portland area. :headbang

How does your cut of blackberry yield? I am trying to get some better yielding strains as well... I have remedy (haze crossed with im not sure), ATF, and a northern lights #5 also have my medical card.

L

Lost

Any Oregon/washington based medical herb sites?.. Its looking more and more like im going to end up in Oregon/washington...

C

crossouttheiis

I am not a member, but I know that oregon green free, has a website as well as forums. I have heard from friends there is a lot of drama through there... and just backs it up from reading about it on here as well. I would like to be one of the first to welcome you to oregon/washington... I am sure you will love it here

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

How does your cut of blackberry yield? I am trying to get some better yielding strains as well... I have remedy (haze crossed with im not sure), ATF, and a northern lights #5 also have my medical card.

The Blackberry I have is one of the biggest yielders in my garden. I have given it out to beginers and they have pulled off a half pound easily

C

crossouttheiis

would any of the strains i listed be of any interest to you? and a half pound off of how long of a veg and grow style? i dont think i can send a pm until I hit 50 posts

S

sansom

This was very educational. Thanks Smokey503ski. The more I read, though, the more I say Wow. Wish I knew how to grow, but from what I read and hear it's a lot of work. Besides, I don't have the space... sigh*

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Damn bro!!! I did not notice this post till now. You would love the Blackberry, It is some straight up dank! lIke I said earlier it is very easy to pull a half pound per plant even grown in the worst ways.

What does your Alaskan Thunder Fuck grow like? Can you please explain how it grows, smells, yields, Is it a indica or sativa dominant strain? Just curious, I really have been looking for a few clones of this for a while and have gotten one in the past but the person I got it from mis-labeled it.

Also the NL#5 is one I for sure want to get back in my garden.

If you want any of my clones you can have them for free. All my stuff is Bug free and Powdery mildew free. I just want to add to my garden.

Here is a few pics of dried nug shots of the Blackberry I did recently. This plant does not get giant sized colas. It gets a mass of golf ball to baseball size nugs all over the plant. Although I have never grown this plant as is, I always FIM it 3-4 times before I throw it in flower. I just might try and see how it does un-topped

BBK 1
SDC11248
SDC11254
BBK6
C

crossouttheiis

Damn bro!!! I did not notice this post till now. You would love the Blackberry, It is some straight up dank! lIke I said earlier it is very easy to pull a half pound per plant even grown in the worst ways.

What does your Alaskan Thunder Fuck grow like? Can you please explain how it grows, smells, yields, Is it a indica or sativa dominant strain? Just curious, I really have been looking for a few clones of this for a while and have gotten one in the past but the person I got it from mis-labeled it.

Also the NL#5 is one I for sure want to get back in my garden.

If you want any of my clones you can have them for free. All my stuff is Bug free and Powdery mildew free. I just want to add to my garden.

The alaskan thunderfuck pheno I have is really short and squat with broad leaves. Ill snap some photos of my outdoor next time I am out there. She is really prett. fim or topping is def the way to go and you can get plenty of tops. I veg with a t5 so the internodes are pretty close, but the nugs are really dense and tight and I dont use co2! The last batch I came out with nugs around the size of a half dollar easily hit the 2 gram mark. The smell hmm...Its hard to put a finger on the smell, but its really heavy and overcoming even while its vegging.

The northern lights that I have is def more heavy on the sativa side with really thin leaves. It has a really pleasant smell and is def. one of the larger plants in the garden I have.

All the plants I have as well are bug free and never had powdery mildew. I have always sprayed all my plants just as a precautionary measure.

That would be sweet that looks really good I have always wanted to try and run blackberry in a hydro set up. I am sitll trying to find someone that has some blue dream clones ha.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'm with ya on the Blue Dream clones. Let me know if ya get any.
Any time you want to meet up hit me up.
What is up with Remedy? Have not heard of that one yet.

C

crossouttheiis

i sent you a private message... get back to me on there. The remedy is supposedly a strain from around here... a haze crossed with some hawaiin strain. Everyone that I know thats tried it loves it... has a real fruity smell and yields pretty well with bud sited everywhere

cubby

cubby

whats up smokey? long time no see.
Hope to see you around soon

Cubby

G

Germ

Just thought i would say hey, from a future Portland head. 2 weeks and counting...!

TheGerm

Latest posts

Top Bottom