Hello from Quebec

• Thread starter Sassyfemme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sassyfemme

Hi, My nick is Sassyfemme, I'm a female grower who has just switched over to organics in lieu of chemical nutrients. I have both an indoor and outdoor grow ( outdoor in summer ).

Just ended up losing an indoor crop due to temps dropping much too low during lights off cycle as well as my over feeding them. I am presently experimenting with a few strains, mostly for medical purposes. I will maybe create a journal or something.

hugs,

Sassy

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Welcome sassy, I would imagine temps could dip in the great white north. Sorry to hear about it. When does the weather turn and make you chop your outdoor?

S

Sassyfemme

Welcome sassy, I would imagine temps could dip in the great white north. Sorry to hear about it. When does the weather turn and make you chop your outdoor?

Yes, temps dipped a lot last week and the one before, and this is how I really discovered that the garage flower room wasn't as well insulated as I had hoped. that plus my totally overfeeding them with chemical nutes did them in, live and learn I guess. Right now, I'm just starting some Jean-Guy clones as well as having cracked a few strains from seed ( O.G. Kush, Headband 818, Big Freeze, Big Kiwi, Berkeley Dream, Romulan, White Widow, Nebula+Juan+Big ).

notforgodz

notforgodz

Yes, temps dipped a lot last week and the one before, and this is how I really discovered that the garage flower room wasn't as well insulated as I had hoped. that plus my totally overfeeding them with chemical nutes did them in, live and learn I guess. Right now, I'm just starting some Jean-Guy clones as well as having cracked a few strains from seed ( O.G. Kush, Headband 818, Big Freeze, Big Kiwi, Berkeley Dream, Romulan, White Widow, Nebula+Juan+Big ).
Hey Sassy,
I just joined. Nice to see another girl who grows, also.
Looks like you have a big grow coming up with all of those strains. Which breeder are you using for the O.G. and Headband?

Power OG

Power OG

welcome sassyfemme, its always nice to meet a woman grower, let me kno how ya 818 goes cuz mine was doing so good and then it went bad, couldnt save her, i tried, but she loves nutes and cal/mag. i didnt have cal/mag at the time my 818 messed up. have two more diffrent headbands in veg now. glad you here,welcome.

S

Sassyfemme

Hey Sassy,
I just joined. Nice to see another girl who grows, also.
Looks like you have a big grow coming up with all of those strains. Which breeder are you using for the O.G. and Headband?

Hi notforgodz, I bought the Headband 818 from Cali Connections and the the OG is from Ken's O.G. Kush. My Nebula+Juan+Big is from a local grower/farmer by name of Barefrog. I'm rerally looking forward to seeing how they all turn out, for now most are still in veg as I am waiting to take cuttings from them in view of next summers outdoor crop. I am presently working with clones of a famous strain here in Quebec called Jean-Guy ( a cross of White Widow and Skunk #1 ). We women growers rock! :joyful:

S

Sassyfemme

welcome sassyfemme, its always nice to meet a woman grower, let me kno how ya 818 goes cuz mine was doing so good and then it went bad, couldnt save her, i tried, but she loves nutes and cal/mag. i didnt have cal/mag at the time my 818 messed up. have two more diffrent headbands in veg now. glad you here,welcome.

Hello and thank you Power OG, the Headband 818 is doing fine, still in veg but looking yummy already. This will be my second time working with HeadBand and I simply love it. I'm growing organically and this seems to make all of my strains happy as can be.

Canappa

Canappa

Welcome to the farm, Lots of good peeps here, cant wait to see what you got. I think a woman would pay a little bit more to details when growing than men, what do you think?

S

Sassyfemme

Welcome to the farm, Lots of good peeps here, cant wait to see what you got. I think a woman would pay a little bit more to details when growing than men, what do you think?

Hi Canappa, I try to be mindful of most things but I am still learning. Here are a couple of images of my wee ones still in veg.

Ken's O.G. Kush
Jan12th OG Kush

Headband 818 from Cali Connections
Jan12th Headband 818

Romulan
Jan12th Romulan

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Welcome to the farm! I would love to hear about the cannabis scene in Quebec: strains, prices, availability etc.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi, My nick is Sassyfemme, I'm a female grower who has just switched over to organics in lieu of chemical nutrients. I have both an indoor and outdoor grow ( outdoor in summer ).

Just ended up losing an indoor crop due to temps dropping much too low during lights off cycle as well as my over feeding them. I am presently experimenting with a few strains, mostly for medical purposes. I will maybe create a journal or something.

hugs,

Sassy
Welcome and WONDERFUL to hear that you've eschewed chemicals for organic cultivation.

I love it when more women join the forum. :) Welcome.

S

Sassyfemme

Welcome to the farm! I would love to hear about the cannabis scene in Quebec: strains, prices, availability etc.

I'm still rather new to the scene but from what I can tell, it's vibrant. In the province of Quebec, you can find pretty much any strain, but some are particular to the area such as Jean-Guy, Pink Freezeland, Freezeland, M-39 and a couple of others. Prices, not really sure but I think last Fall, a pound was between 800. and 1,000. for outdoor and around 1400. for indoors. Weed is easy enough to come by in cities like Montreal.

Top Bottom