Hello from Rhode Island MMJ

• Thread starter wingman580
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wingman580

Hello

I live in RI, am a new Medical Marijuana Patient, and a disabled Teamster who was completely run over.
I have been prescribed Schedule II, Narcotics for a decade now and hate the pills.
I am currentl growing "bagseed" from some decent herbs but am awaiting seed. I am looking to find a seed dealer who dosent take a month or two to deliver beans.
Also looking for any info on what the best meds to grow are any ideas?

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi wingman580, Welcome to the Farm! There are some great genetics for sale here. Nice to see you here. Peace

Y

yosemitysam

welcome, this is a great place lots of helpful members here on the farm

F

forehead

Welcome to the farm and congrats on being legal Med..lots of great seeds available..I'm here in NY wating for Albany to catch up..see ya around.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
You've come to the right place Wingman! Enjoy your stay here at the farm, as far as recomendations I would probably suggest going with Motas Afghan Widow:
or maybe even some of his Fugu Kush:

I would believe these have a more narcotic body kind of high...

W

weedhound

High Wingman....I am tryig to find a medical doctor in RI that is compassionate and recomending....any info on how to become a med patient woud be helpful

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Welcome to the Farm. There are some pretty amazing breeders on this site and lots of great information.

W

weedhound

Hello

I live in RI, am a new Medical Marijuana Patient, and a disabled Teamster who was completely run over.
I have been prescribed Schedule II, Narcotics for a decade now and hate the pills.
I am currentl growing "bagseed" from some decent herbs but am awaiting seed. I am looking to find a seed dealer who dosent take a month or two to deliver beans.
Also looking for any info on what the best meds to grow are any ideas?

may be able to help......

Latest posts

Top Bottom