Hello from Sacto

• Thread starter Ridge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ridge

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, I'm one of the owner operators of Fruitridge Health and Wellness in Sacramento. I already have to give thanks to the many folks who have provided valuable information here that will ultimately benefit our patients in the end. There's some revolutionary grow info here and we're currently changing the way we do things as we speak (thank you DD's!!).
Swerve has been generous enough to allow us to carry his line of genetics and he's also the one who pointed me in the direction of this amazing website.
I hope to continue to absorb mass amounts of knowledge and some day soon share some of my own experiences.
One last thank you to Logic, great job you're doing here, the website and the quality of its membership speak for
themselves.

F

Foxfarmfreak

Welcome FHWC

Just picked up 5 packs of Swerves gear last month from you guys, great place you guys have there, hoping to get back down there soon, long way from Yosemite tho....lol

Glad to see ya here and hope all is well,
Peace FFF

P.S. I'm the guy who got that last pack of smashed OGiesel beans...lol, its all good now tho, Thanks Swerve!!!

H

HypnoToad

I think I bought White Widow clones there awhile back. Welcome to the Farm. I live in the South Bay, but I also am from sac, and kick it there a lot (weekends).

Other than Swerve's lineup (which is very nice), what other genetics do you have?

Also, do the police still harrass all the clubs in Sac? Usually before my friends and I go, we call the place before. More than once we were told "It's not a good time to be here right now". Didn't know why, didn't care, but it was a shame.

Anyway, Welcome! There are some really cool people here that seriously know their shit.

Peace,
HT

C

CAPO

Welcome, Ridge!
Heard nothing but good things about Fruitridge Wellness!

R

rob 146

i'll have to come see your place next time i go to visit my folks in vacaville

S

Sway

you guys run a pretty great club, normally has great quality meds and all the employees are nice and laid back. i stop in probably once a month or so..

N

nor cali farmer

welcome to the farm. sac 157 miles south of me. but thanks for helping people in need of the weed. peace thc joe

D

DazedNconfussed

Hey Ridge, Its great to see someone from your club representing you guys, I bought some Chemdog #4 clones from you back in Jan and there doing awsome.....It would be great if you could give us some menu, clones and seed updates her and there....I drive about 60 miles to see you all so it would be great to know whats what ahead of time......anyways welcome....

R

Ridge

I think I bought White Widow clones there awhile back. Welcome to the Farm. I live in the South Bay, but I also am from sac, and kick it there a lot (weekends).

Other than Swerve's lineup (which is very nice), what other genetics do you have?

Also, do the police still harrass all the clubs in Sac? Usually before my friends and I go, we call the place before. More than once we were told "It's not a good time to be here right now". Didn't know why, didn't care, but it was a shame.

Anyway, Welcome! There are some really cool people here that seriously know their shit.

Peace,
HT

Thanks for the friendly welcome.
We also carry TGA Subcool seeds and working to get some other lines in as we speak.
As far as police harassment, we've never had a single issue with the police, in fact they've been nothing but friendly and helpful in our few interactions with them (false alarm and Xmas morning break in). I think they realize we're doing a good thing, we're following the rules and they've got bigger fish to fry.

Thanks again everyone for the friendly welcome.

R

Ridge

you guys run a pretty great club, normally has great quality meds and all the employees are nice and laid back. i stop in probably once a month or so..
Thanks Sway, after reading your posts, I think I know who you are cause of the wolf cubs we chatted about. You'll be happy to know, the C4 cuts we're carrying right now are from cuts we got directly from Swerve so they should be the real deal, opposed to the ones from Blue Sky.
We're running the Blue Sky C4 right now, wish I would have talked to you before we put down a shitload of them but oh well!

D

DazedNconfussed

Thanks Sway, after reading your posts, I think I know who you are cause of the wolf cubs we chatted about. You'll be happy to know, the C4 cuts we're carrying right now are from cuts we got directly from Swerve so they should be the real deal, opposed to the ones from Blue Sky.
We're running the Blue Sky C4 right now, wish I would have talked to you before we put down a shitload of them but oh well!

here is a pic of the c4 I bought from you all back in january....no complaints from me....not to bad for a 3 week veg and in week 2 of flower......That is badass you have swerves C4...I am going to have to get another 6 real soon and see how they compare to the oaksterdam ones.....now if you can just get some C4 on that menu of yours that would be great.....

IMGP2734
S

Sway

yeaa the wolf cubs always give it away haha.. pm sent

R

Ridge

here is a pic of the c4 I bought from you all back in january....no complaints from me....not to bad for a 3 week veg and in week 2 of flower......That is badass you have swerves C4...I am going to have to get another 6 real soon and see how they compare to the oaksterdam ones.....now if you can just get some C4 on that menu of yours that would be great.....

Nice pics, they are beautiful vigorous plants, I am anxious for the finished product. We plucked all the lower stuff about 8-10 inches up from the bottom and removed some of the top fan leaves in week 3, now the tops are just nothing but white hairy masses.

We'll have the Oaksterdam C4 on the menu in about 5-6 weeks, they're in week 4 right now, looking to be HUGE yielders. We might have a little bit of Swerve's C4 in 2 weeks, they definitely look different then Oaks, we'll see how they compare.

H

HypnoToad

I am glad to see that you guys can trace your cuttings or seeds to the actual breeder. The reason I say that is because there is soooooo much supposed OG this and that, Bubbas and Kushes, Blue dreams, Green Crack, and everything in between.

Seriously, if you have the actual breeders coming out and saying "Yes, this is my shit." then that's awesome. It makes it worth the extra cash to save myself the headache.

Peace and Happy Growing,
HT

R

Ridge

Swerve deserves all the credit there, he gave us permission to sell his cuts and label them as such. We constantly strive for quality in everything we do and we take our cuttings seriously, we've had very few issues or complaints with them and will stand behind our products every time.
I can't wait til we have flowers on the shelves of all Swerve's genetics, thats our goal. We're aggressively bidding on seeds too, to hopefully get some other fine genetics in cut and flower form for our patients. Love the Farm, thanks again to everyone.

Loran

Loran

Welcome Ridge! Swerve is a righteous guy that knows how to breed the best. Take care and enjoy. Remember: The best comes from the West. LPR, Loran

U

Urquel

I have tried some c4 before and was amazed at the quality, anyone know the lineage

Gray Beard

Gray Beard

Welcome! I'll have to make a trip down to check things out. Staying out of the fog here in Grass Valley.

soopy

soopy

Hey guys! welcome. I stop in and see you guys at least once a week. Great place man, you guys have the best spot in my opinion. I picked up some of the chem valley fems from you guys and cant wait to see how they do. It's awesome that you guys get stocked up by swerve, I can actually trust the cuts I get! Thanks guys, you got the best staff.

Top Bottom