Hello from Sacto

• Thread starter Ridge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Night

Damn you Cali guys have it made... Easy access to elite genetics, a large selection at that, rotating stock. Where I'm at, sure we're legal, but it just really hasn't made mainstream yet.

Keep it green fellas

T

Twomp

Glad to see you guys are on here also. You guys are my only club I go to. What up Fruitridge, C,B,J,A you guys tought me damn near everything I know Thanks again for the Dead head Seeds and the GF cut a few months ago.

P

psillyrabbit

tried to get to your spot today but didnt have the address with me ill deffinatly be in tomorrow and will post experiance

M

Mz.YAyAzFiRe

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, I'm one of the owner operators of Fruitridge Health and Wellness in Sacramento. I already have to give thanks to the many folks who have provided valuable information here that will ultimately benefit our patients in the end. There's some revolutionary grow info here and we're currently changing the way we do things as we speak (thank you DD's!!).
Swerve has been generous enough to allow us to carry his line of genetics and he's also the one who pointed me in the direction of this amazing website.
I hope to continue to absorb mass amounts of knowledge and some day soon share some of my own experiences.
One last thank you to Logic, great job you're doing here, the website and the quality of its membership speak for
themselves.

Hey how are you? I just saw you today when I picked up some of that pre 98 after work. I'm glad you saved them for me because the others that i picked up last week are beautiful and healthy! I am happy to see you on this site! I love your club and I think that it is the best in Sac that I have been to so far!

S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Ridge, and it's great to have you as a part of the family. Having Dispensaries as members really validates the strains that Logic carries as being top quality medical grade genetics.

530 gotta grow

Love your spot best club is sac im new thair but im pleased not going any wair but thair

Top Bottom