Hello from SAPFO

• Thread starter SAPFO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SAPFO

Hello, I am SAPFO. I was directed here by google search results while researching 1000w hps vegging. While here, I read a few threads inc. 'LBH's SCRoG tutorial', and another that escapes me that involved a modular scrog, and what ended up being 2kw of light with a 25.5oz result. I must say I am very impressed with the way the site is mapped out, the posters are polite and informative, unlike some other sites where bitching is regular, and snobbery is rife.

I have been growing around 2 years now. Started off using a homemade NFT system with a 400w light. I never had a clue but managed to pulled 10oz. I then moved to organic scrogging using a 600w and 1msq tent, and so far have not looked back. I steadily increased by yield to 17 oz in a 4 plant scrog.

My current grow contains 7 cheese cuts vegging under a 400mh. They are moving to their 10ltr finals this week, and then I will flip, and bake them under my brand new Osram Son-T 1000w light inside my also brand new Aerowing Air-Cooled hood.

2 things wrong though. 1, I am still in the 1 metre sq tent (2m high) for now (apparently running a 1000 is impossible in that space?), and 2, although my hood is 6", I will experiment with my current 5" fan first before laying out for bigger fan.

What am I looking for? Well, if I get the environment right, and make adjustments when necessary, I would like to head for that magic 1gpw! I currently use BioBizz All-Mix, with their Grow & Bloom nutes. Epsom salts & Seaweed Extract as additions. I currently follow OT1's (anybody heard of him?) grow schedule. But are always looking for ways to improve my knowledge, add bulk etc.. which hopefully I can finds out here.

Top Bottom