Hello from Scotland

• Thread starter neil420rvd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

neil420rvd

Hello,

Was judging at the icmag cup and spoke with a lot of members who recommended i join, i'm glad to be here with so many dedicated stoners :passingjoint:

The event was a blast, it was cool to meet everyone and smoke it up.

Going to make the space for a grow this year, so i'm sure ill be around!

Cheers

H

H.T.S

Hey bro, good to see you here, im sure you will find all the growing info you need here and more, looking forward to next year's cup already, might put some of that killer headache hash in, lol, will be putting in a weed entry for sure, good to see you here neil, tc m8.

N

neil420rvd

Thanks for the welcome everyone. We'll definitely be back next year mate, it would be good if you entered something special. Without a doubt you'd do very well.
I might be a couple years off having something worthwhile to enter, but i know i'm going to enjoy the learning process :harvest:

H

H.T.S

Hi neil, I will be getting 5 DH seeds tomorrow, im sure I will find something special in there. :D

L

Londinium

Welcome to the Farm mate....Glad you enjoyed it...I thought the judges did a great,very thorough job from what I could see so nice one for that. Made my day beating a couple of pro strains with my own lines,Weather made it exta special as well...JBo ;]

N

neil420rvd

Haha, cheers mate, i dont think i have ever been so focused whilst smoking, it was a big task, but i can't think of many things more enjoyable.
Aside from the obvious standouts, i thought the quality of samples was very good.

HTS, glad your thinking about the Dela again mate :)
Some the best stuff i have seen. Those buds were huge, i couldn't fit them in 12 inch jars!

Top Bottom