• Thread starter shantibaba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shantibaba

shantibaba

Breeder
Supporter
Hi All

well I have been asked to come over to see how things are going with THC farmer...seems pretty well.

We will be listing our things once again online here and hope to answer as many questions as humanly possible probably about once or twice a week if I am not travelling too much.

Hope things are growing nicely and good luck to all those in Washington State and Colorado going for licenses...the more the merrier I say.

Stay safe and nice to grace the shores of this site once again...all the best Shantibaba

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Glad to have u here! Ur reputation proceeds u. Look foward to reading some o ur posts.

Confu

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Welcome and glad you will be posting and answering questions.

peace

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow! Welcome Shantibaba, awesome that you have arrived here.

S

steelcanaries

Looking forward to your new varieties. Welcome back Shanti!

germinator

germinator

Wholly shit..........As in the Legend..........wholly shit
Pleasure is all mine.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey Shanti,

WELCOME! It's great to see such a great caliber of breeders here at the Farm! Having access to such marvelous genetics -- not to mention having access to those who developed them -- is an honor and a privilege! Big Buddy gifted me some of your gear a long time back, and it was straight fuego! Can't wait to get ahold of some more! Thanks and again...welcome! Best, -Max

tweedy

tweedy

Welcome Shanti, have always really enjoyed your work and appreciate you coming through.

Do you anticipate having an open forum for questions or should I just PM you?

Top Bottom