Hello from Spain !

• Thread starter leMarcel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leMarcel

leMarcel

Hello THCfarmers !

I am French, but I live in Spain because there is lot more sunshine and freedom here :)

I work for Alchimia Growshop, mainly to write articles to publish on our blog. I am very passionated by all the medical research on cannabis, so I try to help people to understand this great subject.

I used a little this forum a few years ago, but I had no time to be more active... now I will try to participate regularly, to discuss with you about medical uses of cannabis, and about other things too :)

I grow indoors only from regular seeds (I am a big fan of TGA Subcool genetics !!) and I always use 100% organic growing techniques.

My best vibes to you, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions !!

Marcel

drewski85

drewski85

bienvenu ó bienvenidos bro.welcome. I'm sure you'll like it here.plenty of good people, info, and genetics here

zombie III

zombie III

welcome to the farm, always good to have people from different countries around! nice to hear different perspectives :)

H

happy b

Bong-sewer marcel and welcome to the farm.have you ever heard of a spanish company called Original delicatessen seedbank,in particular a strain called"lilly"?just got a pack as a freebie and they sound pretty good-7/8 week pure sativa..apparently

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High. Welcome to the farm. Marcel. ! Lots of great breeders on the farm and seed drops along with all the info here . Looking forward to any contribution u have up your sleeve on info. M

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Welcome to the farm! Please let us know about your scene over there.

Bong-sewer marcel and welcome to the farm.have you ever heard of a spanish company called Original delicatessen seedbank,in particular a strain called"lilly"?just got a pack as a freebie and they sound pretty good-7/8 week pure sativa..apparently

The Lilly is amazingly unreal, some of the most unique and awesome smelling sativa that my nose has ever whiffed!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Welcome to the farm. my favorite from Spain I believe is El Alquimista!

leMarcel

leMarcel

Thank you very much for your welcome ! :)
you ever heard of a spanish company called Original delicatessen seedbank,in particular a strain called"lilly"?
Lilly is a fast Sativa, a cross between Reina Madre (aka Queen Mother) the most famous Sativa from Original Delicatessen, and a Congolese. Personally I prefer Indica or hybrid genetics, but if you are looking for a Sativa with a short flowering cycle, that may be a good choice.
Please let us know about your scene over there.
Here is Spain, cannabis is still illegal officially, but it is "tolerated" to grow and to smoke for personal/private use, at home or in Cannabis Social Clubs. This tolerance varies a lot from a region to another in Spain, and cannabis is more allowed in the most separatists areas, like Cataluña around Barcelona, and Pais Vasco around San Sebastian. These are the best places in Europe for cannabis, lot much better than Amsterdam now !!
My best vibes to you ! :)

H

happy b

Welcome to the farm! Please let us know about your scene over there.

The Lilly is amazingly unreal, some of the most unique and awesome smelling sativa that my nose has ever whiffed!
That's good to hear . I got 1 on the go and got 5 fems still in the stash . I will let u know how I get on with it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Necesito ayuda con mi espanol (y mi keyboard!). :o

Top Bottom