Hello from Tahoe!

• Thread starter thatspoker422
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thatspoker422

I have been growing for 4 years. I started with hydro and have since moved from soil synthetic to now using organic soil. I am always on a constant quest to acquire the best genetics i can find. So here I am. I am currently flowering 14 different strains plus vegging 10 or so others most of which I acquired in Oakland at the clubs.

S

SmokeMan

Welcome to the forum. Have a look around you will find all the dank you need . I recommend looking at Ograskal seeds and Tga . Alot of good breeders out here thats for sure.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
welcome youll like it here if you have any questions just look up top at faq most well b answered there good luck

T

thatspoker422

Thanks for the warm welcome. I just popped some of TGA's beans for the first time 2 days ago.I got the Flav, Pandoras Box and Dairy Queen. I will let everybody know what i think in the near future.

K

kushaholic

Is there any good med clubs in the tahoe area that have the purple kush clone, and maybe a chem strain, and an alien kush cut? Purple kush is my favorite! I'm thinking of moving to the area from a non med state and need some info on tahoe area clubs. Who's got the best meds for the best price, who has the best and rarest clones, etc. Anyone who lives there wanna fill me in?

R

rob 146

related to bigford s that own the ranch in tahoe , related by marrage they are a tight nit groupe , hard to get to know, welcome ....rob

K

kushaholic

I've done OD since 8th grade with bagseed! I have over the past few years dabbled indoors, I'd have to say I'm a novice with plenty of experience. I will do a grow log on my next opportunity! Nice to meet you guys! Hope to be in a state where I dont break the law on a hourly basis! I have just gotten seed packs and kept the keepers and let go of the rest. Got a few good clones and many seed packs to go through. I used to use the other bay but I like ur Breeders better. Rez is a Douche, $200 bins. Hope I can say that, If not let me know and I'll edit the post! Hope to get to know u guys better and learn a lot from ya! Maybe I'll bring some knowlege to the table as well!

R

rob 146

just got back from new orleans yesterday still going strong on vacation time

Top Bottom