Hello from texas!!! anyone need help on their farm??!!

• Thread starter chris mobbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chris mobbs

chris mobbs

pretty small op you got going,with the compact flo bulbs it may take a sec for em to pop. i did it the.same way when i grew the first time

H

Hempberg

Thanks man , I'm planning on making a stealth dresser once I have enough money to make one

bigjay420

bigjay420

Hey guys. Every question you have can be answered in the forum threads. Try to do some research before posting question after question. I promise the answers you seek will be there already. Its all been discussed here before we ever came along. It'll save you and the experienced farmers time. What you're doing is called "thread hijacking", and its frowned upon at thcfarmer. Good luck and best wishes.
- J

Last edited:
chris mobbs

chris mobbs

hey bigjay420 this site is pretty boring, i dont care whats "frowned upon" here, im talking to actual people on here and thats what i want so if you have.nothing but negative things to type, just dont. thanks

bigjay420

bigjay420

Actually, I figured I'd tell you before a moderator does. Personal chats are for your message board. This is a forum. I was helping you out, chief. Dont worry. I wont ever comment around you again. Anybody who thinks they can join a forum where they know nobody and get work on a cannabis farm is either a moron or a cop. I have no time for either. <------- THAT is negativity.
I've earned my stripes here. You have not. If this site is so boring, find another. This is a cannabis grow site. Not facebook.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Hey Chris , is this you ?
2014 11 06 233029
Fort Worth area?
Don't be mean Chris. It's not nice. Big Jay was trying to help you.
Peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey guys. Every question you have can be answered in the forum threads. Try to do some research before posting question after question. I promise the answers you seek will be there already. Its all been discussed here before we ever came along. It'll save you and the experienced farmers time. What you're doing is called "thread hijacking", and its frowned upon at thcfarmer. Good luck and best wishes.
- J
A note: for a search on a term that's 3 letters or less, go to Google, use your search term and add "@thcfarmer.com" and you'll get hits for threads and posts here. :)

bigjay420

bigjay420

Holy sh*t. That worked excellent! Been tryna get around that limitation since I joined.
A note: for a search on a term that's 3 letters or less, go to Google, use your search term and add "@thcfarmer.com" and you'll get hits for threads and posts here. :)

Thanks for the tip, Sea!

Top Bottom