Hello from the cookie monster

• Thread starter cookiemonster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Hello been lurking reading for some time, now its time to post what i've learned and share it with the masses. Stay tuned great strains and some good comparisons...

Chobble

Chobble

Howdy Cookie :D Welcome to the farm, Always nice to see lurkers join our ranks. We where all there once :D. What strains are you growin right now? What style do you rock?

Chobble

cookiemonster

cookiemonster

I have girl scout cookies, Cherry pie, Chemdog's Sister, jupitor og, skywalker, lvpk, and a couple other things that are in the cloner, i like growing in coco, big buckets, and am trying out aptus this run...Pics coming shortly.
Thx

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome cookiemonster! Great line up of genetics. Now let's see some bad ass pics!! ~Smf~

Chobble

Chobble

I have girl scout cookies, Cherry pie, Chemdog's Sister, jupitor og, skywalker, lvpk, and a couple other things that are in the cloner, i like growing in coco, big buckets, and am trying out aptus this run...Pics coming shortly.
Thx

Sweet :P What do you think of the GSC Cherry pie and Jupiter OG. I've been thinking of getting a cut of one.

Chobble

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome cookiemonster<<<

gtd

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

I agree, great line up for sure! Can't wait to see pics of lvpk and Jupiter OG. Welcome to the farm cookie!

cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Chobble, I love the cherry pie and GSC, there good new age strains That always come in handy when the kush jar is getting boring, It's first run with the jupitor, ive had dry flowers of this cut, its seems like it has a small hint of bubba in it. I will post pics soon...Thanks for the welcome.

Top Bottom