hello from the Harvestmen

• Thread starter THE HARVESTMEN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HypnoToad

Hi guys, welcome to the farm, and congratulations on your win! Will you be putting seeds on the site as I have to admit I have never heard of you before, (of course I'm not in any elite pot circles of any kind Despite living in Cali all my life, so I don't know all the breeders out there.), but am now curious to see what you got cooking in the pot.

Peace,
HT

T

THE HARVESTMEN

hello guys seed's are on the way hold tight for the
new/old school strains

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
ok harvestmen tell me a story,whatcha got ?

:party0022: :smiley_joint:

friction

friction

congrats harvest men, no one knows too much about you and you won the cup,wicked, and your repping for the uk, well one things for sure everyones going to know your name now, big tings for 2010 for you guys cant wait to see what you got for us. pz

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

bump........

Cant wait to see what yalll go put away for us......WELCOME TO THe FARM.....god place, buncha good headz.....KEEP UP UP UPDATED ON YOUR PROECTS please......be see'in ya....Qwon.....

T

thedogsbollox

Medical Marijuana Cup

Nice work at the Medical Marijuana Cup in Toronto,
2nd with AMAZING HAZE – in the SEED COMPANY SATIVA CUP!!

coxnox

coxnox

hi,

i found some ceres hilton seeds in a uk based growshop, does anybody know if the harvest man have really released that strain yet ? because it's the only site where i can find that strain for sale...don't want to buy a hack.

does the harvestman still seat here ?

P

plant-lover68

I couldn't make it to the Cannabis Cup. Could you send me a sample? I will let you know if it meets my approval. lol
Seriously, congratulations on your win.

Top Bottom