Hello From The north East

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

:cool0041:Im new to the site. but i think this site is a great information highway. And the pics are a great bonus. I have been growing female seed comp beans for awhile now but i want to expand. can someone point me in the direction to get some cali connection beans.... i would take any of the strains. much love

RD:cool0041:

darksideX

darksideX

welcome to the farm..enjoi ur stay! :hi:

and here's a link whaz still available here from the connection now..and after the HTCC swerve will restock the farm with alot of new dank of his gear..

R

Radio_Dread

Alright thanks dude. Whats up with the user mus have at least 5 posts to order deal? extra security?

R

Rimbaud

Umbrella Hat... must have umbrella hat... Seems like it might be nice defending against external mind invasion? Corky and I welcome you! Nor-Easter? Got any moxie?

A

alchemedes

New would be a good way do describe me aswell but from what some people have told me forums are the way to go nowadayz. I am glad we both found this one. Dang just got done looking at thcbay and I am impressed to say the least I am sure if you are looking for good bud for fun/religion/medicine or otherwise you can find it here.

L

labscission

Hi, Radio Dread! I'm new here, too. I'm also in the Northeastern US. I'm totally looking for some more bomb genetics, and THCbay looks like a great place to add to my collection!

R

Radio_Dread

Thats my sexy red hair gf in that pic with the umbrella hat on.

R

Radio_Dread

yeah i do really like it here. great info, people, and pics. what more could you ask for

T

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Radio Dread, enjoy the farm and all it has to offer. Nor'easter also.

R

Radio_Dread

Thanks dude by the looks of your location we could possibly be neighbors

T

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
I sit at the top of I79 and it sounds like you are on the other end..........still neighbors tho. Just found the farm myself.
peace

M

MNC Productions

I'm new too. Big Ups New England

Yeah, this site is a goldmine of great info!!!!

B

Barrelhse

hello

I'm new here, too; also from NE- Maine. I'm checking out forums because I was turned off by some I used to frequent ( mostly from immaturity and conservative politics).

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey there North Eastern US here too.. HigH :hi:
Grow on ,and Smoke on!!Radio Dread..

Top Bottom