hello from the south

• Thread starter that smell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blueglass70

Both and I have a thing for cobalt blue glass, haven't had blueberry in years. Almost have forgotten how tasty. That Smell, once in a while a friend calls and asks how i'm doing. hooked up w/ gorgeous sack, best seen in NC. Don't know strain but my complements to who ever grew. Just beautiful.

B

blueglass70

What Smell no more love cause i like a little bluegrass, ha ha? Do ya listen to 88.7fm i still haven't gotten enough of How can it be wrong if it grows wild by Songs for the Road band.

T

that smell

Hey bg70, ha ha I like my bluegrass with a more modern twang, nickelcreek , acoustic syndicate, uncle tupilo. Yeah I like 88.7 too. Hows the organics going. everythings well I hope. Its been busy around here with alot of repotting. Decided to buy another bale of pro mix. I do want to try coco but am having hard time deciding nutes. How bout you bg70 do you have any experience with coco or heads formula for nutes. By the way you mentioned blueberry, I've got some blue cheese coming down in a few days and dude the smell and taste is always so GREAT. Cant keep my nose out of the jar. Ha Ha Later tater.

B

blueglass70

I'm very satisfied w/ soil. I repot constantly because i really only have found amendments, to keep elements at the level i'm happy w/ i just keep going up a pot size. I have really wanted to take an Asheville trip to the Hydro/ Organic store but haven't yet. Never had the blue cheese. Since moving here i really have limited kind connects, between that and the flakiness of kind connect i got prompted to supply self.

T

that smell

you know what they say " if you want something done right-do it yourself" and you get to pick any strain you want too.

Top Bottom