Hello from VT!

• Thread starter Weedian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedian

Weedian

Hey all! Just wanted to hop on here and introduce myself.

I’m from Vermont, where I work for a craft distillery. I quit drinking a couple years ago and have found cannabis to be a way, way healthier vice for me.

If you can believe it, this past year has been tough. flu, of course, but my mom also died last July. My wife and I are also expecting our second kid THIS July so, ya know, crazy stuff, busy year, lots going on.

For Christmas my wife got me an indoor grow setup. Partly because she knows how much I love weed, and partly because as soon as this kid is born she wants us to be well stocked :)

It has been, without a doubt, one of the most fun and rewarding hobbies that I’ve ever dipped my toe into. I have been having an absolute blast, and am close to my first harvest.

Currently in my seventh week of flowering with two skywalker og plants. I also have an orange bud and a super lemon haze both sprouted and under a separate light. Going to do the OB outside this summer and take a crack at topping and lst on the lemon haze in my tent.

Also, just in case anyone here can relate, I’m a big fan of Sleep, Om and High on Fire. This grow has made me feel like a weedian in Dopesmoker, following the smoke toward the riff-filled land...

Anyway. Hi everyone! Stoked to be here.

crossfader

crossfader

Welcome! Sounds like this is the place for you✌️

Good taste in music too, love Sleep & HOF 😎

TSD

TSD

Sorry to hear about your mom, I know where you're coming from there, time makes it suck a little less. Life is hard. Weed is a great hobby and way to make life more enjoyable. Sounds like you have a cool ass wife, so that's always a plus! Happy growing neighbor! (I'm in NY.)

Smithers

Smithers

VT native here, I miss that place. Good luck on the grow and welcome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom