Hello from wisconsin!!!

• Thread starter fd3swidow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fd3swidow

fd3swidow

hello new member here referred from another site. already this site seems ALOT better than the other ones. Look forward in seeing everyones grow log and adding a bit myself....Newbie here to hydro trying to learn as quickly as possible.

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Great place to learn about hydro. Read everything you can by Jalisco Kid, Texas Kid, Double D, Rollin J and a few more. Geniuses for sure. Have a dictionary handy reading JK's stuff, I think he is a scientist or at least a Phd in horticulture.

R

Rolln J

welcome and howdy fd33swidow!

wow schultz - its a great compliment to be mentioned with Texas Kid, Double D and Jalisco Kid as I look up to all these guys here - hope I live up to the hype - lol

hubcap

hubcap

welcome to the farm
your LAST stop for friendly faces and top notch knowledge.

use us to your advantage

love wisconsin....
we used to go to the road america alot out in elkhart lake.

-cap

N

Northstar521

Welcome neighbor;) there's sooooo much info out here... If your gonna put ur neck on the block... Might as well go big with DD's mpb system... At least 3-4k... I'm in the same boat waiting for my local govt to wake up:(

N

nor cali farmer

welcome. a wealth of brain matter in here. come get some. peace thc joe

fd3swidow

fd3swidow

Hello northstar and everyone else...yes dd run is more than incredible I've gotten into arguments with fellow growers about his yield/system just hope I get a quarter of what he gets! Lol

J

JaySelthofner

Hello from Wisconsin also. I am activist and now running for a State Assembly seat.

Top Bottom