Hello Genetics Keepers

• Thread starter LetItGrowFarAndWide
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LetItGrowFarAndWide

LetItGrowFarAndWide

Hey!

New user here. Previous experience growing...several indoor and outdoor grows. Small scale a few plants, hobby level, but always trying to tune my craft to get the best, most pure grown organic cannabis around, gently cured and burped in jars.

OK, what I have done in the past with breeding...

I worked with a few friends in my area to develop a few new strains over maybe 10-15 years.

We ended up developing a highly stable strain, mostly indica that had powerful, consistent grow patterns and eventually became so genetically dominant it didn't matter what you crossed with it, it still resembled the mother plant.

Which was a "mutt" or "greatest hits" of many 90s and 2000s strains...

White Widow, Nevilles Haze, Blueberry and a few others.
=================================================
Anyway, want to start things up again with a small patio grow.

End Goal: "White Chocolate"

Chocolate Thai soaring, uplifting effect but dense, white covered nuggets with powerful, hashy smells and hard hitting "Wedding Cake" like after effects.

Of course, I am talking about crossing Chocolope also known as "Thai Stick" with "The White" or Florida Triangle Kush cut.

Two of the greatest strains ever! Thaistick and OG Kush.

Any suggestions?

MEGA956

MEGA956

Always wanted to grow some Thai weed. That cross sounds pretty good. Is the White a clone only?

LetItGrowFarAndWide

LetItGrowFarAndWide

Always wanted to grow some Thai weed. That cross sounds pretty good. Is the White a clone only?
No, unfortunately I was only able to get a 10 pack of regular beans from Riot Seeds "Blue Hashplant" supposedly The White x Blue Bonnet, who supposedly got a cut of The White from someone called Krome. Blue Bonnet sounds like a Texas breeders version of Cali's Deep Chunk...?

Riot claims Blue Hashplant dominates hybrids but lets Blueberry terps sneak in from the sidelines, which is exactly what I'm going for.

I didn't realize Matt Riot had a "reputation" but I will give it a try this season to see what comes out.

Everyone recommends crossing with Deep Chunk, because it's been stabilized, but it doesn't have much smell or taste, which to me makes it subpar to today's modern Cookies, Gelato, Sherbert, Runtz gas-dessert strains.

LetItGrowFarAndWide

LetItGrowFarAndWide

I mispoke.

Blue Bonnet is Matt's Blueberry cultivar cross of two Blueberry plants that he crosses with everything.

I've grown Blueberry before.

Disappointed it did not taste like Blueberry, but those terps came through in some of the subsequent crosses to my Blueberry F1s that I did 20 years ago.

Top Bottom