hello gro-mies

• Thread starter papa_patchouli
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papa_patchouli

papa_patchouli

Greetings from the East Coast~

Happy to have found this community of growers to connect with and learn from! I've worked in the medical/recreational industry for the last 5 years as a commercial cultivator. Ive been growing for about 7 years total now and theres still a ton of experience to be had (I'll take any/all the tips on breeding!). I primarily grow indoors with DWC hydroponics, & I'm excited to share my grows with y'all,

Happy Growing homies

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter

Happy to have found this community of growers to connect with and learn from! I've worked in the medical/recreational industry for the last 5 years as a commercial cultivator. Ive been growing for about 7 years total now and theres still a ton of experience to be had (I'll take any/all the tips on breeding!). I primarily grow indoors with DWC hydroponics, & I'm excited to share my grows with y'all,

Happy Growing homies
Welcome to the farm!! I’ll be sure to follow along one of your diaries!

Redneckx

Redneckx

Happy Growing homies
Awesome nice to have you here, welcome!

Top Bottom