Hello Guys & Can You Help?

• Thread starter Joejosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joejosh

Joejosh

Hi, just joined and would like to draw on all your expertise to help me here with this my first grow,
I'm using canna coco full range following their feed chart, water ec is 0.3/0.4 but i have this problem i cant shake off, here is some pics, first 2 pics are the worst plant , the rest are starting to pale tips go brown and crispy... I really hope they can be saved with some good advice, thanks guys.

Hello guys  can you help
Hello guys  can you help 2
Hello guys  can you help 3
Hello guys  can you help 4
Hello guys  can you help 5
Hello guys  can you help 6
Hello guys  can you help 7
Hello guys  can you help 8
Hello guys  can you help 9
william76

william76

Forsure!,any the buds turn to powder?as well as nutes and ph problems,how high is temps? Usualy all 3 of these things together ccauses this kind damage,u might be able to save the smaller lower buds,76

Joejosh

Joejosh

Thanks for replying guys, Nothing powdery as yet, should i just flush now and try to save what i can?

sixstring

sixstring

Thanks for replying guys, Nothing powdery as yet, should i just flush now and try to save what i can?
yeah i would run a bunch of water through them and then reset the nutes to about 1/3 to 1/2 of what the charts say.no tellin whats in your water either so its a blind guess for any of us to figure out whats wrong here.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
That one bud looks like bud rot, squeeze the brown looking bud and if it crumbles and falls apart cut those parts off and throw them away because it could be deadly mold spores.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Dead buds bro... pull them off and harvest the rest. You be good !!

Joejosh

Joejosh

Thanks a lot guys, i'll get onto this now and see what i can save here, will let you all know how it goes:)

scott.0691

scott.0691

Honestly looks like a copper overload...you can fix by flushing

Dunge

Dunge

This close to harvest, many of the pics are exactly what you expect/hope to see.
The fully dead fans on that first top may indicate a mold problem, but if you see no mold where the leaf joins the stem, then just take it off.

I think you are good, and about ready for a nice harvest.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hi, just joined and would like to draw on all your expertise to help me here with this my first grow,
I'm using canna coco full range following their feed chart, water ec is 0.3/0.4 but i have this problem i cant shake off, here is some pics, first 2 pics are the worst plant , the rest are starting to pale tips go brown and crispy... I really hope they can be saved with some good advice, thanks guys.
With a 0.3-0.4 EC, I don't think you your problem was nute burn. I believe you may have had a deficiency of some sort.

Latest posts

Top Bottom