Hello , guys.. i have big problem.. need some help

• Thread starter Anonimen123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anonimen123

Anonimen123

Hi , guys .. and sorry for my bad english.

Anyone can tell me what's the problem with my girl ? -> Hello  guys i have big problem need some help

Have too much yellow leaves...

My water ph is 6,5. May be too much food ? or ?

Thanks.

Supergoo

Supergoo

Check run off PH. Depending on what that is you might need to add more cal/mag, or more N. Also looks a little bit like light burn/heat stress although im inclined to say light burn.

-SG

derkaderk

derkaderk

My vote is cal mag deficiency, I see some tell tale spots on some leaves in the back our the picture which makes me think calcium-. And the yellowing from the tips towards the petiole of the leaf makes me think magnesium-. I can't rule out nitrogen because you can't really see the entire plant....but seeing as how you think you may be feeding too much I would tend to think nitrogen should be covered.

What nutrients are you feeding?at what rate?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I see a P deficiency which happens in early flower if not fed enough. And more. Are you feeding her?

Anonimen123

Anonimen123

I feed her with this one -> Product 136 5ml/L
And this one -> Product 132 1ml/L

I feed her 3 days everyday 250ml One Stop and 250ml Honey Bud and next day is water. (3 days food 1 day water)

My light is 600w... for now i don't have good ventilation and in box is 32C.... i know it's too much.

m8ty

m8ty

Root bound in small containers? Something in the roots like R.A? Are they drinking?

Anonimen123

Anonimen123

Ok , i think is magnesium deficit... what about a Epsom salt for this problem ?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

It's happening on older growth, meaning its immobile, so it's a macro deficiency Combo of mostly N with some P. At this stage of flower it's not taking up large amounts of N. You could hammer it with a 20-0-0 and that deficiency isn't going anywhere. Good Luck!

Tnelz

Tnelz

It's happening on older growth, meaning its immobile, so it's a macro deficiency Combo of mostly N with some P. At this stage of flower it's not taking up large amounts of N. You could hammer it with a 20-0-0 and that deficiency isn't going anywhere. Good Luck!
What's good Walt! Hope all is well bro!

Tnelz

Tnelz

so imo that's about the best advice ur going to get for ur problem. @Walter WhiteFire Is a genius bro!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think you mean mobile. I agree with your assessment, though. Honestly, I think the plant is hungry overall, just not enough food, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's deficient on both sides of the nutritional spectrum, mobile and immobile.

To the original poster, try my Charts thread (also, some may want to look at my "there's no such thing as a Cal-Mag deficiency" thread).

It is difficult for us to say how you should be feeding, I know I've never seen that plant food and there's nothing on the label to tell me what is in it. I can't even find it via Google so as to try and figure out at least what the NPK values are.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I think you mean mobile. I agree with your assessment, though. Honestly, I think the plant is hungry overall, just not enough food, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's deficient on both sides of the nutritional spectrum, mobile and immobile.

To the original poster, try my Charts thread (also, some may want to look at my "there's no such thing as a Cal-Mag deficiency" thread).

It is difficult for us to say how you should be feeding, I know I've never seen that plant food and there's nothing on the label to tell me what is in it. I can't even find it via Google so as to try and figure out at least what the NPK values are.
Whoops, had them switched. Thanks SM!

bigjay420

bigjay420

Looks like Cal Mag might be your new best friend. I hope you get it nailed down, brother.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've noticed since I've been keeping my N levels pretty high during the first half of flower I haven't had a Ca deficiency ...and I run alot of Chem, OGs, and their hybrids!! I've looked at a lot of Ca and Ca/Mg products and see N is added in most of them.

Top Bottom