Hello , guys.. i have big problem.. need some help

• Thread starter Anonimen123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anonimen123

Anonimen123

Ok , i must to change my box in smaller box for security reasons. Other box is very small (for 2 lady's only).. so that's why i harvest this northern light before a moment.

20141116 234945

S

supermann

could be many things, try transplant into another larger container with fresh soil(foxfarm ocean forest preferably) or any soil of choice, water with light nitrogen solution(1/4 strength of label recommendation). Also for bug proof plants water soil and spray leafs with azatrol (5/10 ml gal) two times week for two weeks. (:

bigjay420

bigjay420

could be many things, try transplant into another larger container with fresh soil(foxfarm ocean forest preferably) or any soil of choice, water with light nitrogen solution(1/4 strength of label recommendation). Also for bug proof plants water soil and spray leafs with azatrol (5/10 ml gal) two times week for two weeks. :)
Transplanting during flower is terrible advise. If you know about feeds, you know that transplanting during flower should be avoided at all costs.

S

supermann

Yes i understand but at expense of losing plant and guessing problems for amateurs problaly good place to start, the shock is really overrated it wont suffer drastictly.

bigjay420

bigjay420

*face palm*

Shocking a plant in late flower is clearly not a good idea. Does this plant look like he's losing it to you? Really..? I wouldn't even be concerned about the small deficiencies these plants are showing at 79 days. He's already flushing. What is up potting gonna help?

S

supermann

*face palm*

Shocking a plant in late flower is clearly not a good idea. Does this plant look like he's losing it to you? Really..? I wouldn't even be concerned about the small deficiencies these plants are showing at 79 days. He's already flushing. What is up potting gonna help?

S

supermann

misunderstanding believed he was in early bloom but i agree messing with them in bloom should be a last resort effort if all diagnosis fails.

clutch419

clutch419

Use a foular spray to help out the yellowing might bring back. I use a product called tap roots great stuff. It's organic and works great.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's actually ok to foliar feed during flower. You need to pay attention to a few factors, but foliar feeds don't cause mold all on their own, there have to be other mitigating factors.

Either way, the OP already yanked his girl. :)

Anonimen123

Anonimen123

Anyone know what is this dark spots ?
TH SEEDS AUTO ORIGINAL BUBBLEGUM DAY 78 from seed.

20141127 104803
20141127 104809
20141127 104916
20141127 104927

S

supermann

congrats on your first crop ;) great job it gets better and better as you progress,may the force be with you!

canadaseed

canadaseed

nice grow... just a little word of advice.. be careful not to place your flowers on a fabric blanket or something similar. You got a lot of fibers on your buds.. could be polyester fibers, nylon, human or animal hair. nice yield brotha merry Christmas indeed!

Top Bottom