Hello guys need some advices

• Thread starter StevetheGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Hello guys...

I am new grower this time i tried to grow photoperiod 2 plants one it was royal queen seeds special queen left and the other one Barneys farm Mimosa x Evo
I am growing in 15l plastic pots with coco and perlite 70-30, using Sensi Grow and bloom base nuts and some other stuff from AN and a Mars hydro led fce 3000 300watts dimmed to 75%..
Currently i am ending week(Counting 1 week after switched to 12-12) 5 of flower feeding everyday with nutrients with 1 litre of water.. My problem is that i am thinking i dont have find the right dim level for my girls to be happy so i was testing it maximizing lowering it so you gonna see some leaf burn and maybe some nutrient.

Feel free to comment fellas and sorry for my english its not my native language.Here is some pictures of my journey

Week 5 SpecialQ

Hello guys need some advices
Hello guys need some advices 3
Hello guys need some advices 3
Hello guys need some advices 2

MIMOSA EVO WEEK 5

Hello guys need some advices 4
Hello guys need some advices 5
20231214 210345
Hello guys need some advices 6

Last edited:
Kernowbis

Kernowbis

Doing a great job! Looking like there healthy and growing well! I'd just stick to what you are doing currently, the saying "if it isn't broke, don't fix it" comes into mind, don't overthink :)

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

They look great, and the next few weeks you’ll really see them start to flourish. As others have said just keep on keeping on… beautiful work.

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

You guys are awesome helpers... I am trying to learn every run i do, thas why i am aasking you guys for a look on my girls.. I am seeing the tips of my plant looking down so i was wondering if i am doing smthing wrong

Thanks @GGOGZin
@LoveGrowingIt
@Kernowbis
@Imzzaudae

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

You guys are awesome helpers... I am trying to learn every run i do, thas why i am aasking you guys for a look on my girls.. I am seeing the tips of my plant looking down so i was wondering if i am doing smthing wrong

Thanks @GGOGZin
@LoveGrowingIt
@Kernowbis
@Imzzaudae

Your leaves will change position naturally, you’ll probably find that they are more flat laying after they’ve been watered, usually drooping leaves means “give me water” or “I’m just waking up”

You’ll learn how your plants behave over time, but I think watching a time lapse video and reading a little bit about the leaves behavior might benefit and help you understand leaf positions and what they typically mean

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Hello guys a quick update on my journey.. I am seeeing some yellow on my sugar leafs and i dont think it is good sign looks kind of badd.Here some pictures of my problem feel free to comment...

20231218 213053
20231218 213100
20231218 213108
20231218 213100
20231218 213053
StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Guys i havent switched the dimmer of the light till last post... But i hadnt feed them base nuts for about 1 week i gave them food yesterday and we gonna see... i was thinking the same with you because only top layer of buds had affected i wil show some pictures 2-3days earlier from deficiency

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

I have noticed today some strange trichomes i think look at the pictures

20231219 221126
20231219 221259
GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Really ooo shit i have to inspect the whole plant now for futher infection right ? sad
Yup and also deal with the cause of the problem, likely light leaking in from somewhere during your dark period, that is indeed a wee Willie wallacker of the finest variety, aka a nanner, sure fire sign of a hermie plant. Pluck it with tweezers and cross your fingers

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Yup and also deal with the cause of the problem, likely light leaking in from somewhere during your dark period, that is indeed a wee Willie wallacker of the finest variety, aka a nanner, sure fire sign of a hermie plant. Pluck it with tweezers and cross your fingers
Also, check the lower bud sites as they usually appear there first

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

I had visualy checked the whole plant but i didnt notice something strange... This bud was on the back right side of the tent where it was a vent spot that i hadnt closed it tightly... so do you think that is the only bud affected or the whole plant ??? thats realllllly reallllly sad..Maybe this is the reason that my sugar leafs turned to look burn...

Top Bottom