Hello Guys

• Thread starter Terry211
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

Hey, I have not grown it but when I was researching the best strains for me to try I remember that GSC was listed as a very low yielder. I know the quality and potency of GSC is really sought after but usually GSC (at least in my area) is very expensive. Also, I noticed it was listed as difficult to grow. The times I have seen bud from GSC they were very small buds but tight.

Would love to see some additional pictures and natural light pictures, its hard to read the yellowish pics (must be HPS). Are you 4 weeks from flip or 4 weeks from first visible flowers?

Dee
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Named in obvious sarcastic wit, Girl Scout Cookies are far more potent than its name might suggest. A slightly indica-dominant hybrid strain, GSC is known for its power and flavor. It is popular in the scene for its effectivity and clean high, but is a relatively low yielder compared to other strains – but its unique strength makes it worth the wait."

T

Terry211

Hey, I have not grown it but when I was researching the best strains for me to try I remember that GSC was listed as a very low yielder. I know the quality and potency of GSC is really sought after but usually GSC (at least in my area) is very expensive. Also, I noticed it was listed as difficult to grow. The times I have seen bud from GSC they were very small buds but tight.

Would love to see some additional pictures and natural light pictures, its hard to read the yellowish pics (must be HPS). Are you 4 weeks from flip or 4 weeks from first visible flowers?

Dee
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Named in obvious sarcastic wit, Girl Scout Cookies are far more potent than its name might suggest. A slightly indica-dominant hybrid strain, GSC is known for its power and flavor. It is popular in the scene for its effectivity and clean high, but is a relatively low yielder compared to other strains – but its unique strength makes it worth the wait."

Last edited by a moderator:
DGP

DGP

Its hard to tell due to the color of the light, but why are the newer leaves curling up? I would suggest inspecting the leaves top and bottom (especially underneath) with a good USB microscope or jeweler's loupe if you have one available. IDK, maybe the plant just does this when new leaves appear. Have you seen it do this consistently as new growth appears? Could be nothing but I have seen this kind of curl before in my grow and in the past it was caused by an early outbreak of thrips. Certain pests like thrips attack their favorite part of the plant which is the newest growth.

Like I said, could be nothing but I am really sensitive to this showing up in my grow and if it is something caused by a pest it is easier if you knock em down sooner rather than later......just do a quick inspection if you can. GSC is an finicky girl. Could even be a touch of heat stress where the plants are closest to the light source and radiant heat.

Best Wishes, keep posting pictures so we can cheer you on:)

Dee

Curl

T

Terry211

Its hard to tell due to the color of the light, but why are the newer leaves curling up? I would suggest inspecting the leaves top and bottom (especially underneath) with a good USB microscope or jeweler's loupe if you have one available. IDK, maybe the plant just does this when new leaves appear. Have you seen it do this consistently as new growth appears? Could be nothing but I have seen this kind of curl before in my grow and in the past it was caused by an early outbreak of thrips. Certain pests like thrips attack their favorite part of the plant which is the newest growth.

Like I said, could be nothing but I am really sensitive to this showing up in my grow and if it is something caused by a pest it is easier if you knock em down sooner rather than later......just do a quick inspection if you can. GSC is an finicky girl. Could even be a touch of heat stress where the plants are closest to the light source and radiant heat.

Best Wishes, keep posting pictures so we can cheer you on:)

Dee

View attachment 786620
Hello, i think its the heat stress,plant is kind of tall.Thank you

Top Bottom