Hello Guys

• Thread starter John546
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
John546

John546

Hello ,
This website was recommended by a friend , that there are a lot of experts who grow indoors
The place that i am living here now doesn’t have the same product that u all have , its a bit lower value and nothing specific for growing indoors , or for marijwana ,
So am here to get some answers for my questions if i may to do that
, i growed my plants indoors
Putting 400hps lights 4 of them
They growed quickly no trouble at all
Then i started the flowering method i have the pic of what i used for flowering , my problem is am in 5 weeks now and no big buds at all and some of them theyvare very slow they have small white hair , i don’t know if its normal or not , i need to finish it in the right way since only once in a year i can do that growing thing so please guys a little help i need an expert indoor guys to helping i will be online all the time since am very stressed about what’s happening thanks all for reading
Humidity is 40% temperature 24C
I have Ac on and 4 small fans
Novaro is the brand name for the soil there is a pic for it and the nutrients u see. It also

Hello guys
Hello guys 2
Hello guys 3
Hello guys 4
Hello guys 5
Hello guys 6
Hello guys 7
Hello guys 8
Hello guys 9
Hello guys 10
Hello guys 11
Hello guys 12
Hello guys 13
Hello guys 14
Hello guys 15
Hello guys 16
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
42 degrees Celsius is scorching hot. That’s 107 f. You need to get those temps down to about 29-30 Celsius ideally. Also check the temps at the top of your plants because it could be even hotter than that. Having good ventilation is key to successful growing. You need ample fresh air and movement to get great results. That would be your biggest concern IMO.

You also need to cut back on nitrogen in your fertilizer. Make sure they aren’t gettting much of it from here on out.

John546

John546

42 degrees Celsius is scorching hot. That’s 107 f. You need to get those temps down to about 29-30 Celsius ideally. Also check the temps at the top of your plants because it could be even hotter than that. Having good ventilation is key to successful growing. You need ample fresh air and movement to get great results. That would be your biggest concern IMO.

You also need to cut back on nitrogen in your fertilizer. Make sure they aren’t gettting much of it from here on out.

It has good ventilation..And the temp is written in the pic 26C

Latest posts

Top Bottom