hello herb

• Thread starter Scorpion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scorpion

Scorpion

it seems I have been a member for 4 years so I thought I should say High.
HIGH!
:character0053:
carry on

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats Up

4 years and 7 posts, thats gotta be some kind of a record. Glad you climbed out of your shell, LOL. Great to have you, hope things are good around the home front

mal

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

4 years and 7 posts, thats gotta be some kind of a record. Glad you climbed out of your shell, LOL. Great to have you, hope things are good around the home front

mal

LOL
Glad ya made it over Scorpion.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Blimey, havent seen you around for ages! Hope your well? Still running all the mns goodies?

Scorpion

Scorpion

Blimey, havent seen you around for ages! Hope your well? Still running all the mns goodies?
hey herb,
real long time no see,good to know some of the folks here are solid and well vetted like yourself and others .
So far I have had a warm cosey feeling like my living room with a few mates just chillin and doing that what we do.
yes still running Shantibabas gear,have really been fortunate to get a few of them and will combine some with older Ortega things.
Fire Ortega and another yet to be named are in the works ,it keeps me busy during the winter and making seed indoors is the only way where I live,
too many outdoor growers to make a certified seed with out mucking up the genes.
Do you still have those badass haze cuts you were growing back at Doc's site?
keep in touch man

scorpion

Top Bottom