Hello I had a question about switching

• Thread starter Stoneyfarmer123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stoneyfarmer123

Hello all, I would like some advice/opinions. My plant has been outside its whole life. It is currently flowering and my neighbors are getting very nosy. Is it ok to put the plant in a grow tent inside even though it’s been outside and it is flowering?

3cats

3cats

Hello all, I would like some advice/opinions. My plant has been outside its whole life. It is currently flowering and my neighbors are getting very nosy. Is it ok to put the plant in a grow tent inside even though it’s been outside and it is flowering?
You could be bringing in bugs that will thrive indoors. Only real problem but if you can move it can you not just relocate and shield her from prying eyes?

3cats

3cats

I guess a couple flies is better than prying eyes….
Its not flies I'd worry about its the dam Spider mites, Every time I've brought a plant in Mites come with them. The next thing you'll see is white spots on the top side of the leaves then a bit later webs. I've read 1 mite lays 33 eggs per day and after they hatch its 33x33x33x33x33x33 ect daily. It doesn't take long to get out of hand

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Its not flies I'd worry about its the dam Spider mites, Every time I've brought a plant in Mites come with them. The next thing you'll see is white spots on the top side of the leaves then a bit later webs. I've read 1 mite lays 33 eggs per day and after they hatch its 33x33x33x33x33x33 ect daily. It doesn't take long to get out of hand
Oh no doubt, I was just trying to rhyme. Hahaha. I’m not really the type to bring in plants. Because they are all already in here 😜

Top Bottom