Hello, I'd Like To Grow Some Good Pot And Bs With Some Growers!

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediMary

Hi farm!

I have been a member for a while, took some time off from posting.

Want to really refine my skills this year, been doing the same thing over and over and haven't really been evolving or improving the last few years.

Going to be spending a lot of time on here, so thought an intro would be a good place to start.
Happy New Years to everyone!

dextr0

dextr0

Yeaaa....I been lurking for the past couple months. Trying to see who is still here. I’m glad you posted homeboy....I actually sent you a pm just awhile ago...
Lol, it’s on!!
I’m over here playing catch up too...I was checking out the oil threads...that delta 8 is sexy.

dextr0

dextr0

Medi out of curiosity what you running (lights and soil, hydro, etc) and what you trying to improve on?

I personally sold everything or just left it behind. As I’ve come back I’ve been looking into the new LEDs (cobs and Samsung f series) but have found a lot of new info I haven’t totally into.

I’m also looking into short path distillation. With no one to explain I’ve just been picking up pieces here and there. Lots of work to catch up on.

Also thinking of picking up some beans from the market here as I’m all the way out of anything credible. First time for that but I’m loving some of the strains floating around right now.

I’m fixing to turn my area out.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Hi farm!

I have been a member for a while, took some time off from posting.

Want to really refine my skills this year, been doing the same thing over and over and haven't really been evolving or improving the last few years.

Going to be spending a lot of time on here, so thought an intro would be a good place to start.
Happy New Years to everyone!
Welcome back! Just curious... How you got 988 messages and only 46 likes?!:D just messin with ya lol

Top Bottom