hello im bastard_x :hi

• Thread starter bastard_x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bastard_x

hello im bastard_x

Ok i guess its time for an introduction my name it bastard_x I Live in California and grow respectively under the medical laws . I currently have no back yard and I live in the desert. For now this makes me an indoor grower with a very high electricity bill . I was teached to grow by some older cats long before prop 215 so my techniques have a emphasis on consealment. I have grown many types of plants and cannabis is one of my fav's . I have experienced many of the downfalls of growing like pests and predators from spidermites to wild boar and tweakers :swear. Also dealt with many types of mold and fungus in my past expierinces. I believe that all of these things are just part of the natural balance of life and you have to be witty and persistant to overcome these obstacles and reap any kind of final product.
My real name is also the name of a strain of cannabis but that was not my parents intention. I Have made a few of my own strains by cross pollenation and they turned out pretty well . This has since become a passion of mine to create new quality strains . There is great sense of accomplishment in harvesting a new strain that you yourself made and testing it . My fav part is giving it a name that is descriptive of the strain or combines the names of the mother and father. I hope that I can one day release some quality tested strains to the medical community.
Another thing about me is that i cant stand politics, politicians or political arguments. These things get me boiling and I would much rather medicate and not think about them. I am a self proclaimed musician and also a dj, I spin vinyl and mp3 and produce my own electronic music. Hopefully i can provide and share a wealth of information here on the farm . This is my 50th post here and you can expect to read many more as i find interesting topics or topics i have expierence with.
Greeting to you all . respectfully , bastard-x

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
what up mang - seen ya around the boards a bit

wild boars and tweekers eh?? hope that wasnt all during one grow!

:smiley_joint:

B

bluemoonrocks

Welcome man, I am looking foward to your insight here on the farm, seems like you've been through a lot!

B

bastard_x

hey farmers thanks for the warm welcome this forum kicks ass!!

what up mang - seen ya around the boards a bit

wild boars and tweekers eh?? hope that wasnt all during one grow!

:smiley_joint:

well i started with 50 and and lost about 20 to the tweekers that ripped them prematurely so they were just waisting thier time. Lost a few to the boars , could tell by the tracks and chewed stumps. I wanted to trap them but i was advised not to because the boar would scream and squeal for about 2 days before it died and draw attention to my secret location . turns out the only ones remaining were 6 that i had placed in an opening between some large rocks and covered them with a sparse canopy of dead branches across the top. All in all it was a summer full of work for very little outcome, but thats how you learn what not to do. Unless you find a thread on thcfarmer , explaining it all, I guess that would be the easier route eh :cool0044:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you know its legal to kill wild pigs without a hunting license in cali if:

you own the property or have written permission from the owner or the owner present

you are killing them under a nuisance animal clause - i think its a senate amendment or some shit

but anyway if a warden would appear and ask for a hunting license you just tell then your NOT hunting and these are nuisance animals, otherwise if you provide a hunting license youll get a fine if you dont have a pig tag

not sure if that makes sense or even applies to your situation - lol

B

bastard_x

the best advise i could give from that experience would be to always put a cage over your vulnerable plants in a wilderness enviroment would even be a good idea to put screen under the soil too so digging animals cannot undermine most of the root system. i do not continue to use that location stated above with the wild boar . The country was also infested with rattlesnakes and a distance I had to travel every few days to take them water. The cons definetly outweighed the pro's and i just chalk it up to another season of experience. I had reason to believe there was a meth lab farther down the road and did not want to be out there shooting rifles. One of my friends at the time was a native american indian and he wanted the location so he could hunt the boar with archery but i simply could not disclose the location.

Top Bottom