Hello! I'm The Dank Druid, and Weed saved my Life!!!

• Thread starter DankDruid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankDruid

DankDruid

So, hi err high! My name is Lyle, I never cared much for weed but I was diagnosed with a brain tumor almost 5 years ago and it was growing fast and things got really dark for few years. I did radiation and weed and the radiation I just did the once and I never stopped the weed 😄 tumor is seemingly remissed and not growing and things are pretty good all things considered. There were plenty of costs, hearing, balance and complications of seizures now. Weed allowed me to not only get rid of like 12 medications but weed has given me life. So I started growing my own weed about 2 years ago. Never grew weed before, ever although funny thing I did grow up in northern Humboldt county Ca in the 70s and 80s but I was a kid and weed wasnt egen on my radar. Here I am and I am here to learn, grow and share. Peace and love and happy weed to everyone!!!

Hello im the dank druid and weed saved my life
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Greetings Lyle,

So happy to hear how you are using Cannabis for your ailments and how you have had great success! I currently have throat cancer and am treating myself with Cannabis. I have had my share of ups and downs but so far so good with it! I am also here at the Farm because I started growing my own medicine. I have had to supplement what I can grow with dispensary medicine because I am not good enough to grow the amounts I need for a cancer treatment within the legal limits imposed by my state. I am getting there with my growing skills and there are lots of great folks here at the Farm when you need a little bit of extra help.

Welcome and best regards!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Nerve damage and PTSD are my two reasons for using weed. My wife @BionicKroniK, also has chronic pain from a traffic accident we were in in 2015, so we grow for her as well.
There are easy ways to grow and complicated ways. We grow organic.
That's a juicy looking plant in your pix. Strain?

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Nerve damage and PTSD are my two reasons for using weed. My wife @BionicKroniK, also has chronic pain from a traffic accident we were in in 2015, so we grow for her as well.
There are easy ways to grow and complicated ways. We grow organic.
That's a juicy looking plant in your pix. Strain?
@DankDruid...Welcome to the FARM and Mahalo for Sharing...Congratz! 👍 😎
I also had radiation treatment for breast cancer back in 2007, which also messed me up! I don't deal with heat well, especially since the treatment and traffic accident, I've had major hot flashes 24/7, I get very fatigued outdoors, nauseated and very painful throughout my body when I'm in the sun, even under the grow lights too, thank God Spider Farmer has the dimmers! I'm very sensitive to any kind of lighting/electronics...Smh lol...Pakalolo helps both of us BIG time, at least I'm able to go riding with CN on his motorcycle and deal with the hot weather, I so miss the SNOW back in Michigan! 😎

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

So, hi err high! My name is Lyle, I never cared much for weed but I was diagnosed with a brain tumor almost 5 years ago and it was growing fast and things got really dark for few years. I did radiation and weed and the radiation I just did the once and I never stopped the weed 😄 tumor is seemingly remissed and not growing and things are pretty good all things considered. There were plenty of costs, hearing, balance and complications of seizures now. Weed allowed me to not only get rid of like 12 medications but weed has given me life. So I started growing my own weed about 2 years ago. Never grew weed before, ever although funny thing I did grow up in northern Humboldt county Ca in the 70s and 80s but I was a kid and weed wasnt egen on my radar. Here I am and I am here to learn, grow and share. Peace and love and happy weed to everyone!!!

My wife worked with a guy who has had 3 operations (brain). Constant pain and really not fun. Government job so they didn't kick him to the curb for the problems he was going through. He has 2 young daughters and wanted to be there as much as he could which is a really big positive in his life.

Management didn't like that he used weed to help control the pain. When he was on opiates which are highly addictive and seriously messed with his thinking they didn't have a problem. All of a sudden with weed (he found his thinking was much clearer) it was "He's taking drugs!" What should we do? In the end they had no choice but to support him.

Best wishes with keeping things going as well as you can. Likely not everyone understands what you are going through but stick with what you find works.

Top Bottom