Hello It's Been A Very Long Time

• Thread starter 87chemfunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What would be the MAX you would pay for a clone of your ABSOLUTE FAVORITE by your FAVORITE Breeder?

• $0-$25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $25-$50

• $50-$75

• $75-$100

• $100-$125

• $125-$150

• $150-$175

• $175-$200

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
87chemfunk

87chemfunk

Hello, my name is Mike and I have been growing on and off (mostly off) for about 15 years. lol

I have a ton to learn and appreciate all the help along the way.

Thanks and shout out to first and foremost HANS lol the really old videos on VHS from high times and Subcools Weed Nerd and the ORIGINAL grow diaries across the web that first got me excited about cannabis enough to want to grow it like rollitup and THC farmer (back in the day) and all the others.

Currently not growing but I have all my old gear 5x5 tent 1000 watt HPS/MH, veg lights and mom veg lights. Have 6" booster fan AND 6" inline fan.

Also have a bunch of LEDs to throw into the HPS room towards the end to experiment with HPS + LED combos which I have never done before.

I am wondering about "Kind Soil" on Amazon or the knock-off brand of "super soil" in the black bag on Amazon for hot soil.

No room to build my soil the way I would really like fresh.

Anyways it's my pleasure!

Current small seed collection in pics.

SHOUT OUT TO MAGICK BEANS AND NICK P. for the beans and also TheHorrorSeeds for the Seed Junky seeds and the free Meno cookies.

Small collection as of now.

Mike

Hello its been a very long time 4

Hello its been a very long time 2
Hello its been a very long time 3
Hello its been a very long time
Hello its been a very long time 5

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It’s mostly subjective to how badly you want it, what you will do with it and how available it is. Some clones I wouldn’t pay $20 for. Others I might pay $500 if I deemed it was going to benefit me enough to justify it. I’ve never obtained outside clones so the above is hypothetical but more to illustrate how widely opinions can vary.

I like pheno hunting on my own. There’s no better feeling than thinking you’ve got something truely special.

87chemfunk

87chemfunk

Newb question.... I have some F4 wedding cake seeds and was wondering if there is a chance I can find something similar to potency and flavor as the F1 and F2 seeds?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Newb question.... I have some F4 wedding cake seeds and was wondering if there is a chance I can find something similar to potency and flavor as the F1 and F2 seeds?

Depends how well they selected the parents. If it’s from a trusted source with a good history then you should be fine.

Top Bottom