Hello&many Thanks

• Thread starter NCascadeSolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

These are from a lake that all the springs run into from the Blueridge, very healthy and clean...

Srenots

Srenots

I can tell.
Is that last one a Brooke Trout?
Well it could be, but we thought it was brown, brookes have more spots but browns have less, hell could be a cross, that lake is private and just slap full of trout, andno1 fishes it, they go crazy when they see bait, we just used nightcrawlers and Powerbait,,,

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Well it could be, but we thought it was brown, brookes have more spots but browns have less, hell could be a cross, that lake is private and just slap full of trout, andno1 fishes it, they go crazy when they see bait, we just used nightcrawlers and Powerbait,,,
I was thinking it was either Brown or Brooke, looks like ones we have here. Could be a cross, ur right..hope it's not gmo. ;)

Srenots

Srenots

I was thinking it was either Brown or Brooke, looks like ones we have here. Could be a cross, ur right..hope it's not gmo. ;)
Most Brooks here are known to be smallest trout around here, but that's in the creeks and rivers, This lake is special...Its holding some huge trout...

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I'll find some more fish pics if I can and post, we've got some real dark brookes along with east/western brookes that are hard to tell. The tiger trout now you cant mistake that, and the bass. lol

Srenots

Srenots

I'll find some more fish pics if I can and post, we've got some real dark brookes along with east/western brookes that are hard to tell. The tiger trout now you cant mistake that, and the bass. lol
Ya Tigers look cool as hell.... I got plenty of bass too, lol biggest was 22" last year...on right, that one broke my rod cuz it got tangled in a bush, hell I jumped in to get that F'er, lmao, but I got em ~
IMAG0043

Srenots

Srenots

I know a place around here that 10-14 lb bass can be caught, but now its all posted and you get get there without a boat, pisses me off....

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

very similiar story with millionaires/billionaires trying to take over here...really pisses me off... still go anyways..

Srenots

Srenots

very similiar story with millionaires/billionaires trying to take over here...really pisses me off... still go anyways..
I think it all got posted cuz every1 was leavin gargage n sht, and that pisses me off even worse, everywhere I go round here Im pickin up garbage, we always take ALL our trash when we leave a spot, and other peoples too, its f'ed up, but whatever, bunch of dumbasses don't know a good thing when they got it, now its all posted...

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I think it all got posted cuz every1 was leavin gargage n sht, and that pisses me off even worse, everywhere I go round here Im pickin up garbage, we always take ALL our trash when we leave a spot, and other peoples too, its f'ed up, but whatever, bunch of dumbasses don't know a good thing when they got it, now its all posted...
For real! same shit different day!...

10494600 10152686965000213 1189357094081536924 n
Top Bottom