Hello my fellow botanists ✌

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I have decided to flower a few stunts i have from 3 diffrent succsessful grows. These stunts pop up from time to time and normally i kill them thinking its bad genes but my curiousity has driven me to setup a hogepoge grow room so i can flower these 2 month old stunts. Im hoping they turn out to be stunted fire budz but at the very least i would like to identifye the cause and the remedy to these stunting plants.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I have decided to flower a few stunts i have from 3 diffrent succsessful grows. These stunts pop up from time to time and normally i kill them thinking its bad genes but my curiousity has driven me to setup a hogepoge grow room so i can flower these 2 month old stunts. Im hoping they turn out to be stunted fire budz but at the very least i would like to identifye the cause and the remedy to these stunting plants
I already posted pics in another yhread please check them out and give any advice you think is valid. Im open to criticism and new methods and love to grow all plants tbh

Top Bottom