Hello, My Name Is Danklizzard, And I Like Weed

• Thread starter Danklizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you like weed?

• Total voters
Danklizzard

Danklizzard

Advanced?shit son i been in water since day one. Fuck dirt that shits dirty lol jk. But i really only know some stuff about soil and dwc is my homeland
I started off in Hydro flood and drain but when I moved back in august I started to use promix for a bit to help me move the plants easier, upgraded to a 4x8 grow room in the new place and waiting on another 4x4 tent, 600 watt appollo. 6" carbon filter-fan combo, should be here this Friday. My other 2 tents (4x4) was gutted like a fish cuz the punk ass thieves didn't know how to use a zipper.

I'll probably have a flood table in the 4x4 and setup the 4x8 for transition and bloom

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

glad your alright brother,could have been a lot worse,karma will get back at the intruder,fuck the dope and all the material things they can be replaced you cant,,as far as your jars dont worry about burping them popo probally done smoked all that dank and didnt even give you a thumbs up fopr the buzz,dirty bastards lmao,good to see ya brother been a while

Danklizzard

Danklizzard

glad your alright brother,could have been a lot worse,karma will get back at the intruder,fuck the dope and all the material things they can be replaced you cant,,as far as your jars dont worry about burping them popo probally done smoked all that dank and didnt even give you a thumbs up fopr the buzz,dirty bastards lmao,good to see ya brother been a while
Thx Brotha, and HELL NO!!, Not letting this keep me down. I already tossed out the idea of getting anything back. only missed was the presents and the cash. I was lucky for sure. I could of been hit like 6 inches and any other direction and I might still be the handsome guy I am. picking through my seed vault, I just want to pop all my beans :)

Maybe I should ask them to summit a smoke report?
DSC 1968

WS4U

WS4U

ya I saw the top 3 contenders, I didn't vote on any cuz I'm new here. Looking through all the forums to see where I fit in. Looking forward on January's Contest :)
I just voted for the one i liked best. Totally un bias , as contests should be no hidden motives

Top Bottom