Hello.... New Member

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hello forum! Figured I would join this board as I have just embarked on an adventure im sure. I am on day 4 of germination, from a paper towel, into rockwool 2 days ago, and 2 of the 3 have popped out with the 3rd one barely peeking out. There under a t5 light at the moment. Oh and did I mention I have never did this before??? LOL,,,, I feel lucky tho. On my behalf, I did however procure a 600 watt hps/mh, with vented hood, a 5 gallon stand alone hydroponic unit with hydrocorn, 4x4 x80 grow tent, fans, filters, etc...I also got ph meters, ppm meter, temp, humidity, timers, flora bloom, grow, micro... And lastly,,, some seeds from good ole herbies... The first 3 are autoflower feminized sweet skunk, and I have 3 other seeds, that are regular seeds that I figured I would save for after I go thru a few growing pains.... No pun intended :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks! I think as long as I don't feed to quick and feed very lightly after the first week, I should be fine. I am gonna go read the auto-flowering section now... eventho I have already prob read a 1000 hrs worth all ready and watched a million hrs of you-tube videos on the subject not to mention my 15 pages of notes.. Maybe I am beginning to take this too serious lol...

G gnome

G gnome

Thanks! I think as long as I don't feed to quick and feed very lightly after the first week, I should be fine. I am gonna go read the auto-flowering section now... eventho I have already prob read a 1000 hrs worth all ready and watched a million hrs of you-tube videos on the subject not to mention my 15 pages of notes.. Maybe I am beginning to take this too serious lol...
Nah man thats how i did too....jump in w both feet haha. Just dont kill em w kindness ya know? Im very familiar w G.H.Flora Series. Been usin it bout 15yrs. if ya need any help lemme know....

Fer startin seeds i usually will use plain water till the plants start to look like they need some nutes (usually by the 3rd set of leaves) then i just give em a light veg mix.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks... Your advice was already helpful as I was just researching how long until their first feeding. I will look forward to going thru this grow with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom