hello...OUTKASTT here!!!

• Thread starter outkastt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

outkastt

hey peeps, some of you may know me, and some of you may not, but I joined cause I am looking for a friend, and I had heard he was here. I have never been to this site, and I am sure it is a great place, so here I am.......have a good one...peace...O.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Outkastt>>>Are u looking for Mr. Shmoe:)<<<

gtd
:passingjoint:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The word on the cyber streets is that you have the best blueberry. I would be interested in seeing some pics someday to compare with other blueberries.

I guess you are just figuring if your friend is here they will see your post. Are you looking for Sweet Diesel? He always talked highly of you and I think he said he used to PM you.

Good luck with the search. If you dropped the name though somebody will no where the person is in like 2 minutes flat. We got a good grapevine for information around the farm.

I hope you posting is a sign you are feeling good. No you don't really know me I just read what people use to post or told me because you are kind of the Goddess of Blueberry.

420king-MASSES

welcome to the farm who is ur friend --tober say what best blueberry kinger wants to see pics as well again welcome to the farm and post those b-berry pics up

M

MOneY

sensorshit...............heya O almost time..........
btw where's shmoe?hahahaha jejejejeje......

O

outkastt

hey peeps, I was indeed looking for Shmoe, and let Sweet Diesel know I am here....he is a good guy. I am trying to learn the site, and those of you that do know me, know I type with one finger, and I am computer illiterate, lol. I like to think the blueberry is done well by us, but all the props go to DJ Shorts, he made an amazing strain. I thank you for all the warm welcomes!!!! Have a good one...peace...O.

O

ograskal

Hi outkastt...... Nice to see you here! Hope you stick around.....~ogr

C

caperfarmer902

hello outkast welcome to thc farmer, i know im new to the website, but not to growing.. i was always an outdoor grower, but this year im starting an indoor one, if you need any help wid anything just inbox me, id be glad to help your outdoor growing needs

G

guerilla415

heya hun :D good to see ya!

tried to send u a pm but could'nt

hows the hydro hunny doin these days??? u still talk to all the boys? peebs and a few others are scattered around. Im just getting back on the internets meself so Im lost too.

You know u got a friend always O, hit me up somehow.

take care and stay safe

guerilla

Top Bottom