Hello people!!!

• Thread starter THC_JAY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THC_JAY

Yo , Just dropping in to say hello to every one from the south of the river thames , Liking what i see on hre boiiis n gurls ;) Keep jamming :cool0041:

B

Bio Kid

whats up jay definately a nice atmosphere around here............glad ya like it:smiley_joint:

L

london grower

London grower

yes yes jay .im south of the river to m8 :banana:

G

guerilla family

Welcome Jay

Yo , Just dropping in to say hello to every one from the south of the river thames , Liking what i see on hre boiiis n gurls ;) Keep jamming :cool0041:

Welcome, Jay! Im a bit new here, myself. From what I have seen and heard about the Farm, its a very impressive place. I have yet to view thc bay's genetics, but im so close!

Very anxious to see what they have to offer. I have heard great things!

GFam

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm THC Jay :hi

T

THC_JAY

I havent got enough posts up yet pal's but when i do ima PM some of you , Really freindly and chilled out atosphere and MOST DEFINATLLY NICEEEEEEEEE BUDS :D

T

THC_JAY

Yes man nice one !! i dont have enough posts to pm people yet but i will do soon :) , Very freindly and a nice atmosphere i know ;) .. And also the buds on hre are f*king GAWJUSS Some of dem i wish i had right now instead of the plain chronic :( Got taste though Lol . Speak soon farmersss :)

Top Bottom