Hello! Problem With stranger things 🧐

• Thread starter MisterTrex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MisterTrex

Hello friends
I am an inexperienced grower
A strange incident happened to me, my pot suddenly started a regrowth phase about a month ago and it created a situation like this:
The main part and the flowers that have grown are already visible at harvest time (the leaves dry and trichomes appear amber in color)
But on the other hand, the new part that came out looks healthy and full of the beginnings of a renewed bloom

What do you think happened to my plant?
What do you think I should do? reap? Give him another round of bloom?

Thank you

Hello problem with stranger things
Hello problem with stranger things 2
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

it's revegging.

wich usually happen for a photoperiods when you mess up with the day/night cycle.

photoperiods cannabis plant need 12 hour of uninterrupted night time through flowering.

M

MisterTrex

it's revegging.

wich usually happen for a photoperiods when you mess up with the day/night cycle.

photoperiods cannabis plant need 12 hour of uninterrupted night time through flowering
Hey

Look its outdoor growing so i never messed up with day/nigt cycle or light hours just Mother Nature 😅
what you Suggest me to do now ? cut? or lest it grow more?

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Hey

Look its outdoor growing so i never messed up with day/nigt cycle or light hours just Mother Nature 😅
Where are you growing? When are sunrise and sunset?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
It probably wasn't your fault. A streetlight could have caused it. Maybe it was the night getting shorter as summer solstice approaches.

I'm not sure, but I know revegging is bad news. You could try letting it grow, but starting over might be your best option.

Top Bottom