Hello, Thanks everyone here, from southern Ohio

• Thread starter culdaria
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

culdaria

I'm glad I found this site, tons of information. I hooked into it one late evening about three months ago and kinda got hooked. After several weeks of checking out the indoor growing forums I decided I wanted to try it myself, and designed a sealed room of my own from information I gathered from the threads, I love it, just now I wish I had done it bigger. The people here from what I've experienced, are super friendly and eager to help a fellow grower for the most part, which has been really helpful, cause still I've had plenty of questions, alot have been answered by just researching the site. I've done the outdoor thing, mostly from bag seed but wanted to try this and it is different, lots to learn. As far as introducing myself, I'm from southern Ohio, work construction, married with five kids. 4 of em still at home. Love my country and firmly believe in the constitution. I pretty much try to live by three rules, I try to do the best job I can no matter what it is or where, Do my best not to use profanity where ever and try my best to not get aggravated about anything { I do break those rules, sometimes all of them in the same day}. I've been checking out The 60 X 1000W under current thread since it started and really get a kick out of it..ha ha!! Jack does have it down though! I do the soil thing now and want to go down the hydro lane soon after a few more grows, I have decided to go the under current method when I do change it up. Live long and prosper....

devious d

devious d

WHATS UP Culdaria ive been a member for a couple of yrs and still learn something every time i visit, ive just gone from hydro back to organiC:RastaBong: !!! good to have you on board Devious D

Top Bottom