Hello THC Silverfox Here

• Thread starter silverfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

silverfox

Hello to all on the forum. My name is Silverfox and I am Native American living in the southern United States. I am in my upper 50's and am now having to deal with various life altering ailments that have come my way. I have had major back surgery on my lower spine for degerative disk disease. I am on pain medication (Lorecet 10/650) 5 times a day and valium 10mg 1 at bedtime for sleep because of the pain. My doctor says the only thing he can do for my pain is increase my medication and will be on these meds the rest of my life. I also have first stages of glaucoma and suffering from serve arthritis in my shoulders, back, hands, knees and legs. I have inquired about a scrip for medical use, however both my eye and family doctor are reluctant at this time to provide one to me because of local politics. I have found that smoking provides relief that the pain meds do not. I supplement my regular meds with marijuana several times or more a day. I am a retired (since 94) Army Veteran of both Vietnam and Desert Storm.
I've come to the forum to get support from people like myself and look forward to talking to you. I 'm new and not that computer literate so bear with me. Thanks.

PEACE

Silverfox:p

P

ProGroWannabe

Welcome to the farm silverfox. Personally, I'm honored to have a Native American on the farm. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Forgive my ignorance, but who is that in your avatar?

R

romulan

Thankyou for your service Silverfox ! And Welcome aboard ! This is a great site to learn how to grow your own medicine and save yourself thousands . I live in the desert in California an have had my prescription for 3 years , unfortunately, or fortunately looking back the local authorities shutdown the medicinal vendors in my undisclosed town, luckily for me my last two purchases provided me with some seeds. I planted them last year with the assistance of this site, I did not join until a few weeks ago out of paranoia, and grew a bumper crop of my medicine saving myself well over a couple of thousand a year, and I have a wonderfull hobby to pass my time. I to was in the military and had several service connected injuries which only medicinal marijuana provides relief for. Once again welcome aboard.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome silverfox your at the right place lots of cool people here.

F

FastForward

Welcome to the farm Silverfox - nice to have you on board :)

S

silverfox

Thanks for the replies people !

ProGroWannabe that is Apache Chief J.A. Garfield !

Thanks Romulan and it's my pleasure to serve in the Army and am now retired after 21 years in the service and going through 2 wars and also making it back home to my family and friends state side ! Again Thank you from the bottom of my heart brotha !

PEACE

FOX IN KY:cool:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to The Farm Silverfox and hope ya enjoy my friend:)

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
hey silverfox hi u doing brother always good to meet another native

S

silverfox

Same here Dr.CandyMan ! Always a pleasure bro ! Cherokee here brotha ! Have a good day and be well medicated and pain free !

PEACE

Silverfox:happy:

Top Bottom