Hello ThcFarmers, /wave

• Thread starter UnionBlvd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UnionBlvd

UnionBlvd

Sup guys! I've been lurking around a while now, watching & learning from all you more experienced farmers. I'm an Oregon med patient learning to grow my own meds. I been smoking for 20, but I just started growing this year. /facepalm.

I'm having fun learning, it's challenging but rewarding. Lost 1 plant sofar on my first grow, but I've got a few harvests under my belt now. First Clone I got had PM and mites, how that for a first grow? Well I'm done taking clones from co-ops around here, but I learned a lot and it got me into seeds. Now my rooms are clean and I've had great success with my first 5 pack.

Still looking for a keeper, but I have endless smoke between grows! :) Had to harvest my PlushBerry early cause it threw dicks at me. Now I got a clean Blue Magoo clone which I know is fire, and I just popped some G0D Hypnotiq which is looking great, and I have some new stuff coming.

So I'm hoping to meet some of you out there on the forums soon, and learn some more. Here is some grade A noob cut, bud pron. Everyone's a n00b once right? All Super Soil, 5 gal smart pots. Didn't save many pics of the UW and Cin-x, pm/mites ruined them anyway. Timeline, Cin-x>UW>PlushBerry seeds>Plush Wax. Hope u like, Cheers all~

Weeds 048jpg
Weeds 025jpg
Weeds 017jpg
Weeds 057jpg
Weeds 010jpg
Weeds 044jpg
Weeds 036jpg
Weeds 003jpg
Weeds 028jpg
Weeds 051jpg
Weeds 053jpg
Weeds 060jpg
Weeds 088jpg
Weeds 104jpg
Weeds 111jpg

UnionBlvd

UnionBlvd

Thanks guys, i appreciate it. Tons of info in here. I love to read..but only on my hobbies and passions. Don't really like the books, I'd much rather see it in action and read different opinions and results and decide for myself.

Cheers and good luck with your gardens~

Top Bottom