Hello THCFARMERS

• Thread starter LEBDOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LEBDOG

Thank you for providing this site and the contributions within. My name is Lebster and I live in LA... ... ... (time for ill thoughts/jokes or whatever)... ..

I live in LA because there is no other place in the world I have found where I can do literally every sport imaginable in less than a four hour drive. I like to ski, dive, rock climb, play music, motorcycles and basically adventure everywhere I can.

My latest hobby is horticulture and I have found the information offered by these sites invaluable. I can't imagine trying this (without help) before the Internet...

I have a buddy with an incredible high end grow (10,000W drain to waste soil based) who has shared his experience with me. It was nice to hear his knowledge, but when I'm not there he tells others I am a total idiot for growing hydroponically. He first told me I couldn't even grow in an apartment and that it wasn't even worth my effort. So after several belittling comments I continued my online research absent his knowledge.

Anyways, I am on grow #2 now in my hobby, my grow #1 was good, but quite disappointing due to late mites and fluctuating nute/watering variables learned during the grow.

Grow #2 is Chem Valley Kush and I am looking forward to this one! I got 12 seeds yesterday noon and today they have already sprouted, each and every one. I should be able to get a tray for them tomorrow as get them planted in small rock-wool cubes.

Hopefully I can get good results and create a grow log to illustrate my results...

Thanks all for their efforts within this community!

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey man welcome, look forward to seeing your grows!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
welcome have a ? dont be afraid 2 ask

L

LEBDOG

Today I picked up some OG Rascals and am gonna take pictures of my adventures in farming. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks for the welcome and offer of help. I have questions.

Today I met Swerve and he gave me some ideas, I just need to get my stuff together so I can approach him with a plan... I had planned to SOG these OG Rascals and he advised against this. He said a large plant would yield better with all the OG's, specifically these Rascals as we were discussing.

L

LEBDOG

OG Rascals

Well, it's been about 18 hours since I got the OG Rascal seeds and I am still waiting for them to pop. I am sure (hopeful) that they will pop by tomorrow evening when I plan to insert them in to RW Cubes. I will attach pictures as things change. So for today, still waiting to pop.:sleepy

L

LEBDOG

1 of 12 popped so far, but I will attach pictures when the majority pop.

L

LEBDOG

Well sadly not that many OG Raskals popped. I got another new batch and 7 popped so far which is a lot better percentage than 2. Hopefully I will get 2-4 females of each strain (OGR and Chem Valley Kush). Thanks for your help and information here with everything!

L

LEBDOG

Well, all is well as far as the Raskals now as batch two popped 9 seeds. That makes 11 OG Raskals and 11 Chem Valley Kush. Thanks all for their help getting my latest personal garden online... Rather than continue to post anything here, find the grow log for these seeds below:

Top Bottom